+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moncur to Luton

Moncur to Luton

Really, well I know he is not in the starting 11 but we get a few injuries and we are screwed. But Luton come on, do the bored really want to help a promotion rival?

Heard the same!! Sounds about right for barnsley sell to one of our main rivals!!

I'll wait for confirmation on this possible insane move

Seriously? I’m not going to get worked up about this but if we do this then the powers that be have Sh1t for brains !!!!

What would you do if you could not get a game and were a footballer, I know what I would do be off like shot arton a gun.
    He as not signed a new contract because he does not get enough game time and it runs out in may so its sell him now get some money for him or let him go in may for nowt and it obiouse hes not going to get in this team or hed be playing week in week art.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    What would you do if you could not get a game and were a footballer, I know what I would do be off like shot arton a gun.
    He as not signed a new contract because he does not get enough game time and it runs out in may so its sell him now get some money for him or let him go in may for nowt and it obiouse hes not going to get in this team or hed be playing week in week art.
    You seem to be missing the point Mr C.
    On his day (Luton at home for example, Peterborough away) Moncur can run a game at this level.
    You don't let a player of his ability go to a team above you in the league.
    You either sell him to a team mid table or below, keep him and give him game time, or keep him and let him go in the summer.
    He's not going to bring in millions is he?
    Personally I think he deserves more game time. He's ideal to open up stubborn defences like Wimbledon this weekend.

So why hasn’t he he had game time. Let’s talk about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    On his day (Luton at home for example, Peterborough away) Moncur can run a game at this level.
    You either sell him to a team mid table or below, keep him and give him game time, or keep him and let him go in the summer.
    Personally I think he deserves more game time. He's ideal to open up stubborn defences like Wimbledon this weekend.
    Let him go to Someone at the bottom, who still have to play teams around us. Pay his wages and tell him to play out of his skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Hes a good player Hodger what I have seen of him hed be in my starting linup every time but the lad must be upset at not getting a game, and like i said hes refused to sign a new contract wether is Dad or his Agant as told him not to sign who knows I like you would not like to see him at Luton but who are we, just punters no one ever thinks about.

Good player on his day but never found any consistency in 2 and aif years.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast