+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Moncur to Luton

Wiv got rid o a bench warmer who's only had an handful of good games since he's been here. Don't see what the fuss is about. I seem to remember when Moncur threw his hissy fit after not getting in the team ahead of Hourihane and Scowen when he first arrived, a few posters on here said he should never even be allowed back! Now the same posters are upset at him leaving? Confusing.

Luton are a very hard working team or at least they were under Nathan Jones. Moncur has ability, no doubting that but as we know it takes attitude to go with it. He ent found any consistency since arriving here. The championship was too high a level for him and i expected he'd finally come good in lg 1 this season. The guy goes missing in games and tha can't be having that in any team. Stendel dunt play him for I suspect those reasons. I think it was best all round that he left, he's not really improved in his time with us. Will he be successful at Luton? Time will tell but i suspect not.

Their wealth dwarfs Cryne's.
    Cryne had a court case hanging over him, and a terminal illness.
    He looked after his family before he died.
    I don't know enough about to argue his case, but these new boys are just using us as a plaything.
    Have they splashed our new signings across Times Square yet?
    There is no good reason for them to be in Barnsley.
    If they're just going to sell off our assets without even telling the manager, what future do we have?
    If we get promotion it will be in spite of them, not because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Is this available in English ?
    Wardy, will you take a bit of decent advice ?.
    Ease off a bit eh with the p*ss taking on here, its not funny anymore (and its debatable whether it ever was to begin with) and at times like this I/we can only see this ending up one way.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Wiv got rid o a bench warmer who's only had an handful of good games since he's been here. Don't see what the fuss is about. I seem to remember when Moncur threw his hissy fit after not getting in the team ahead of Hourihane and Scowen when he first arrived, a few posters on here said he should never even be allowed back! Now the same posters are upset at him leaving? Confusing.

Luton are a very hard working team or at least they were under Nathan Jones. Moncur has ability, no doubting that but as we know it takes attitude to go with it. He ent found any consistency since arriving here. The championship was too high a level for him and i expected he'd finally come good in lg 1 this season. The guy goes missing in games and tha can't be having that in any team. Stendel dunt play him for I suspect those reasons. I think it was best all round that he left, he's not really improved in his time with us. Will he be successful at Luton? Time will tell but i suspect not.
    But why take that chance P&M when there is no need ?

You know yourself football aint an exact science , what if he goes there and he's to Luton what Cantona was to Man Utd ?

I'm not that bothered he's gone it's where he's gone that's winding me up , all for a few hundred grand .

Tell you now mate if he makes the difference at Luton and we don't go up it will get ugly down there .

Feels like they are taking the pyss out of us .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Wardy, will you take a bit of decent advice ?.
    Ease off a bit eh with the p*ss taking on here, its not funny anymore (and its debatable whether it ever was to begin with) and at times like this I/we can only see this ending up one way.
    Which translates to getting banned Wardy , I'd take his advice if I was you .

Don't mind the banter but there's a time for it , feelings are running high and you may end up on the wrong side of it .

Don't say you weren't warned .

Im really not that bothered either at who we've sold here and who we've sold him to.
    He wanted to leave and would have had even less interest in playing for us than what hes already shown, if we'd kept him on till the end of the season.
    And Luton are good enough anyway with or without him, and I hardly think hes going to set their world alight is he. Not before he loses a few pounds and a few attitudes!.

Stupid unnecessary risk to take selling him to a club above us in the league

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Stendl didn't rate him,he wouldn't sign a contract it makes sense to transfer him and make some money on the deal.If he wasn't helping our promotion push why should he help Lutons.
    Why would we offer a contract if Stendel didn’t want him

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Which translates to getting banned Wardy , I'd take his advice if I was you .
    Don't mind the banter but there's a time for it , feelings are running high and you may end up on the wrong side of it .
    Don't say you weren't warned .
    It shouldn't have to come to that of course Animal and I hope it won't, but Im also thinking of this board as well. And we don't want every one of his p*ss takes to end up in a slagging match do we, as feelings amongst ourselves are getting quite low at the moment because of the clubs actions in yet another damn January window.
    I do the banter on other boards as well, but surely everybody knows the difference between the right and wrong things to post at times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It shouldn't have to come to that of course Animal and I hope it won't, but Im also thinking of this board as well. And we don't want every one of his p*ss takes to end up in a slagging match do we, as feelings amongst ourselves are getting quite low at the moment because of the clubs actions in yet another damn January window.
    I do the banter on other boards as well, but surely everybody knows the difference between the right and wrong things to post at times like this.
    Agreed , we've had this before with that lot in the past and we don't want a repeat of that period .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast