+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Moncur to Luton

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    " splashed our new signings across Times Square"

It's on page 4 of the South Yorks Times, is that what you meant ? And some say that Barnsley fans are deluded
    The ownership paid for a slot on New York's Time Square electronic billboard promoting the club last year .

If your going to engage us I'd suggest you actually obtain some facts or otherwise you are going to continue to look remarkably silly .

Remember your ignorance of the link between OGC Nice and ourselves last year ?

Elliott Lee, Luke Berry, George Moncur and Matty Pearson already at Luton and it looks like Hecky will be the new Manager there soon as well.
    If they beat us to Automatic promotion or do us in the play off final it will feel like we’ve been done by us!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Elliott Lee, Luke Berry, George Moncur and Matty Pearson already at Luton and it looks like Hecky will be the new Manager there soon as well. If they beat us to Automatic promotion or do us in the play off final it will feel like we’ve been done by us!!!!!!
    They are beateable though Perky when it comes to the play offs, as Blacky proved against them a few seasons ago!.
    And don't we also have a more than decent play off pedigree ourselves eh ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    They are beateable though Perky when it comes to the play offs, as Blacky proved against them a few seasons ago!.
    And don't we also have a more than decent play off pedigree ourselves eh ?.
    We don't want to be doing the play offs this time , ok the last two successful play off campaign's were brilliant and it's a great way to go up .

However , that's as much as we were capable of , a play off place , this time it's different we are in the hunt for automatic promotion .

The play offs scare the shyte out of me this time in all honesty .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We don't want to be doing the play offs this time , ok the last two successful play off campaign's were brilliant and it's a great way to go up .

However , that's as much as we were capable of , a play off place , this time it's different we are in the hunt for automatic promotion .

The play offs scare the shyte out of me this time in all honesty .
    Wouldn’t be worrying Animal. We will finish first or second.
    Despite the owners best efforts.....

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We don't want to be doing the play offs this time , ok the last two successful play off campaign's were brilliant and it's a great way to go up . However , that's as much as we were capable of , a play off place , this time it's different we are in the hunt for automatic promotion . The play offs scare the shyte out of me this time in all honesty .
    Yep, and I can assure you Animal that I don't want the lottery of the play offs either by choice.
    Automatic is what I/we want of course, whether it be top or runners-up, its promotion again and I know we are capable of achieving it!.

Listen lads, my 'goal' this season before the pre-season even started, was for us to make the top 6/Play offs at least. And I will be very disappointed if we don't make that target to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yep, and I can assure you Animal that I don't want the lottery of the play offs either by choice.
    Automatic is what I/we want of course, whether it be top or runners-up, its promotion again and I know we are capable of achieving it!.

Listen lads, my 'goal' this season before the pre-season even started, was for us to make the top 6/Play offs at least. And I will be very disappointed if we don't make that target to be honest.
    Bookmakers think we're absolutely nailed on top 6 Acido, they're offering odds of 1/66 for us to finnish top six which you can't even bet on.

7/2 to win the league, 6/5 for a top 2 place. 8/13 to be promoted via any route.

My money is on the 6/5 top 2.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567