+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart to Stoke City

I wonder if Alan sent him with a few "Oldest Football League Club in the World" signs to sell?

Bye bye Paul...
    Thanks for your efforts this season

His Hart wasn't in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Ah, but it's the intangible things that matter, like the intangible exports that we assured would make this country rich again. How can anyone criticise when they don't know what Hart did. It's like criticising Santa.
    Sorry but I have to disagree.

When Hart joined and was interviewed he described his remit as "I’ve got a wide-ranging job specification,” he said. “I’m here for plenty of reasons and developing this club from the inside out is part of it.".

Let me assume that Paul Hart was never hired. Can you explain to me how Notts County would be worse off as a result? If you can I will happily concede my argument assuming you have some tangible evidence.

Hart stated himself he was hear for "plenty of reasons". I can't see one reason but if someone can help me out with this that would be great.

As far as I can see any players that have arrived since Harts spell at the club were brought in by the respective managers as either Kewell "we need to sure up the back line quick" signings or Ardley " if we dont sign these players we are going down signings as these are the major weak spots". Anybody could identify the positions where signings were made and correct me if I am wrong but form is even worse than since he arrived at the club. But its ok as he was impressed with the changing rooms.

There are oodles of people around the world working in oodles if places who make themselves busy doing not a lot and who are routinely scraped out in periodic reshuffles and so on. To me Paul Hart fitted into this category at Notts. I am not saying the man has not got talent but it was another Hardy wonder idea. Another band aid that was pointless.

Thought he returned to be in Nottingham jumped a sinking ship and also Hardy probably wanted his wages off the books.

Must have been one of his ex mates Fletchers ideas to bring all his reds mates to the club and not one of them has made a difference like Mr Defensive coach himself Chettle another waste of time.

Anyway I’m not arsed Hart has left never liked him anyway can’t imagine he inspires anyone a boring yesterdays man.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Sorry but I have to disagree.

When Hart joined and was interviewed he described his remit as "I’ve got a wide-ranging job specification,” he said. “I’m here for plenty of reasons and developing this club from the inside out is part of it.".

Let me assume that Paul Hart was never hired. Can you explain to me how Notts County would be worse off as a result? If you can I will happily concede my argument assuming you have some tangible evidence.

Hart stated himself he was hear for "plenty of reasons". I can't see one reason but if someone can help me out with this that would be great.

As far as I can see any players that have arrived since Harts spell at the club were brought in by the respective managers as either Kewell "we need to sure up the back line quick" signings or Ardley " if we dont sign these players we are going down signings as these are the major weak spots". Anybody could identify the positions where signings were made and correct me if I am wrong but form is even worse than since he arrived at the club. But its ok as he was impressed with the changing rooms.

There are oodles of people around the world working in oodles if places who make themselves busy doing not a lot and who are routinely scraped out in periodic reshuffles and so on. To me Paul Hart fitted into this category at Notts. I am not saying the man has not got talent but it was another Hardy wonder idea. Another band aid that was pointless.
    Maybe you have misinterpreted my post. I put it down to the time difference. have you even had a drink yet?

We have Bundy Rum on our Cornflakes down here, hence the quality of our posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Maybe you have misinterpreted my post. I put it down to the time difference. have you even had a drink yet?
    I am tee total until March due to a very heavy December.

I don't eat cornflakes and I definitely don't drink Bundy Rum - I leave that to the rednecks!

It replaces milk up here

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    It replaces milk up here
    I know but it's **** rum. Try a nice 7 year old Havanah and sample the superiority!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast