+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart to Stoke City

yeah

This doesn't phase me one bit. If Harry Kewell needed Paul Hart to hold his hand fair enough, but from what I've seen of Neal Ardley so far he doesn't need his hand holding.

Move on, nothing to see here...

Freeman if you can please point to just one tangible thing Hart has done this season to improve Notts points total and squad quality I’ll happily reconsider my opinion of Hart as a lazy freeloader who made no difference at all during his time at Notts (in his last role).

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsetts_Pie View Post
    This doesn't phase me one bit. If Harry Kewell needed Paul Hart to hold his hand fair enough, but from what I've seen of Neal Ardley so far he doesn't need his hand holding.
    He probably doesn't want his hand holding either.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Freeman if you can please point to just one tangible thing Hart has done this season to improve Notts points total and squad quality I’ll happily reconsider my opinion of Hart as a lazy freeloader who made no difference at all during his time at Notts (in his last role).

If our form goes into free fall now that Hart has gone, how will we be able to tell the difference?

I think the fact that Nathan Jones wanted Hart at Stoke tells us he has something to offer in the dressing room, but who knows how much impact, if any, he's had in his short latest spell at Notts? If Hardy now looks for a new technical director, that probably suggests both he and Ardley find the role beneficial. If not, then it's just another of our many six-month fads.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    That's 2 supposed outgoings posted by Happy, with no proof or substance attached
    https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-stoke-170119/

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Good professional statement and I wish him well. Hopefully with Ardley and Cox along with Regis, Chetts et al we're all set for now.

Maybe we'll get some Stoke players? Looking at it from a Notts perspective, Jones also seems to have a decent relationship with us with his comments, they're near by as well

I imagine the Stoke fans are besides themselves with joy at the moment.

Can only assume that they have never seen Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Ah, but it's the intangible things that matter, like the intangible exports that we assured would make this country rich again. How can anyone criticise when they don't know what Hart did. It's like criticising Santa.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast