+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Hart to Stoke City

Paul Hart to Stoke City

I wonder how much compensation money that will put into the new players fund ?

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    I wonder how much compensation money that will put into the new players fund ?
    About 50p.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 1710
Size:  18.0 KB

Nice of him to stay so long!

Shirley Mr Hardy will of negotiated a nice fee for his release ?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Nice of him to stay so long!
    For Paul Hart read Big Sam...

All the numpties that have no idea what he did will no doubt be delighted, until they realise we now have nobody in the boardroom with any football experience, then they'll use that to moan at Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    All the numpties that have no idea what he did will no doubt be delighted, until they realise we now have nobody in the boardroom with any football experience, then they'll use that to moan at Hardy
    Oh no! What if everything falls apart and we find ourselves bottom of the league?!

I'm sure Paul's a knowledgeable and well-connected guy, but when he came in I felt almost certain he either a) wouldn't make a noticeable difference, or b) wouldn't be around long enough to make a noticeable difference.

If this frees up money for a game-changing player, that's clearly of more value to us at this point.

Hmm. I know he wasn't popular but an experienced DOF at a club that's a revolving door for managers and coaches is an asset.
    It's now all on Ardley's shoulders, (who's got more than enough on his plate) and if he goes it's back to the churn of new manager, coaches, scouting network, agent fees and the usual tearing up of contracts, compensation and starting again.

I think Ardley has more about him than some..

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    I don't think we will need a Director of Football / Technical Director in the National League. I think massive cutbacks/redundancies/sackings will be the order of the day !!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast