+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magpie group to start again

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstonbob1 View Post
    Even if people cancel their ST now they can go till the end of the season as they’ve paid anyway.
    But why go.Sports Direct shops are getting boycotted because of Ashley,why not games.Its like saying to him do what you want Mike we will still turn up.He is taking the p1ss and something has to give NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I just can't see the point in a protest and then either being or going to the match.What are the protests about?.By going to the game it is endorsing what Ashley does.
    I think it comes back to the 1000s of ‘day outers’ who will go anyway. If we lose ‘ah well’ for 5 mins then another 10 pints.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Fully agree mate a sit in FFS what is that going to achieve other than the supporters getting cold.

The groups had him in the rack but fell for his Sky Sports spiel and now all momentum is lost

The only way to get rid of him is to stop going to the match and give up your season tickets at renewal.

He is just laughing at the supporters man if anyone can’t see that then you get what you deserve.
    What would really get publicity and huge T.V. coverage is thousands of fans turning up as S.J.P. on match day but not going in.

It would take some organising but even if you took the ones on here who aren't prepared to bulge the fat slob's pockets, then all of the others on other sites as well as those unafilliated to sites but loyal and disgruntled fans, I'm sure a few thousand could be counted and as others have said "it would have happened at Ibrox"

I understand others arguments but slagging off those trying to do something is just showing how fractured our support is. Protests/demos from those going in the ground can and will help if enough bother their arses to get involved.

Do it in total silence wearing black ties and suited for a funeral. Just imaginne the bad publicity for him if even hundreds turned out like this every home game without going into the stadium.

I am all for protests.Anything to get rid of the fat kunt.One thing I won't do is get involved and then watch people go off to the match.I just don't see the point.I can't see what going to the game is supporting.
    It's supporting Ashley and allowing him to carry on doing what he is doing.It isn't supporting the team.Other clubs manage to stay away.Every avenue of revenue to fatty needs cutting off.Tickets,merchandise,refreshments etc.
    And before I hear he already has our money,the FA Cup game was a perfect opportunity but no.36000 turned up.
    If us as fans and people that love the club aren't willing to do anything to force change how the hell can we expect that fat kunt to change and phuck off.

All people need to motivate themselves to make a decision about this is to visualise us being tanked at home with the humpty, kinder egg cnt sitting in his usual seat grinning 50000 around him are mocked afteŕ sacrificing their family time and money.

Look, I know folk are sceptical...but i think we will see more momentum build in support of the protests if the window closes and we've bought no-one.

I mean, I say if.....

I'm all for people doing something ,but going to the games feeds him .sit ins do nothing imo .don't buy a season ticket don't go is the only way .

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Look, I know folk are sceptical...but i think we will see more momentum build in support of the protests if the window closes and we've bought no-one.

I mean, I say if.....
    added to which effin wise is back should add a bit of momentum - its just a shame the 1st one has to be so late at night and won;t get as much support as it might have done. i do understand the reasoning why that particular game but ffel its a big mistake..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)