+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gaz1959

gaz1959

Hey gaz I assume you have an important Birthday this year, when is it and have you any plans?

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hey gaz I assume you have an important Birthday this year, when is it and have you any plans?
    i do not give a ****e davee but as a compromise i have agreed to vist the hotel which the tv series bewnidorm was focused on and to be honest i am looking for ward to it

#

what you going to get up to?

Be careful not to have too much to drink mate, you might end up with that Geordie brickie dressed as a bird!!

I have no plans yet, I had a good time for 40 and 50 but not my Birthday until October.

Qw are ooof tut Benidorm in September as ma xon i s 16 too

Foook it lol

Catch you next time fella, off for some shut eye.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Catch you next time fella, off for some shut eye.
    ohhh running away are ye lol

Aww come on Gaz from Sweden Town... your only 60 once, so enjoy it eh kid.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    i do not give a ****e davee but as a compromise i have agreed to vist the hotel which the tv series bewnidorm was focused on and to be honest i am looking for ward to it

#

what you going to get up to?
    Ive stayed in the Los Pelicanos three times in the eighties.. I turned down a job there as a Sol representative Gaz.Sometimes I wish I had taken the job as the staff were brilliant .. Family came first though ..

Acido, I nver had liked a fuss, even as a child. I did a 40th bash after nagging from others. I got everyone to meet me in my favourite pub. It was nice to see the pub full of friendly faces. I have drifted away from a lot of contacts and going to Bennie is a compromise for me. My son is 18 in spetember so ....

Alfie that is where we are staying. We all love the TV series Benidorm and as it was partly filmed there we decided to go but none of us have been before.

You must have made a good impression on them to want you to stay and work

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Acido, I nver had liked a fuss, even as a child. I did a 40th bash after nagging from others. I got everyone to meet me in my favourite pub. It was nice to see the pub full of friendly faces. I have drifted away from a lot of contacts and going to Bennie is a compromise for me. My son is 18 in spetember so ....

Alfie that is where we are staying. We all love the TV series Benidorm and as it was partly filmed there we decided to go but none of us have been before.

You must have made a good impression on them to want you to stay and work
    My kids were at that age where they wanted to enter all the things that the Sol staff do,football,archery ,swimming ,shows etc,so I had to join in with them.. The sol people were from all over Europe and had to be able to speak Spanish,French,German etc.. what a fantastic time we had in those three years.. Don't know what they do now,but I'm sure you will have a great time there..

I spent a great deal of time with the sol staff and got on famously with them,learning quite a lot of Spanish and French as well.. Didn't fancy learning German though.. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast