+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gaz1959

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    My kids were at that age where they wanted to enter all the things that the Sol staff do,football,archery ,swimming ,shows etc,so I had to join in with them.. The sol people were from all over Europe and had to be able to speak Spanish,French,German etc.. what a fantastic time we had in those three years.. Don't know what they do now,but I'm sure you will have a great time there..

I spent a great deal of time with the sol staff and got on famously with them,learning quite a lot of Spanish and French as well.. Didn't fancy learning German though.. Lol
    Sounds awesome Alfie.

Perhaps davee will join us

It would be 120 year celebration

Ive stayed in the Los Pelicanos three times in the eighties.. I turned down a job there as a Sol representative Gaz.Sometimes I wish I had taken the job as the staff were brilliant .. Family came first though ..
    Stayed in pelicanos loads of times. Been there when they were filming aswell. We was once asked if we wanted to be extras in neptune bar which is filmed in Morgans tavern which is across road from the pelicanos but pub was opened so we declined the offer LOL

Still love Bonkadorm,but would only go in winter nowadays.. Too noisy in summer ..

Still love Bonkadorm,but would only go in winter nowadays.. Too noisy in summer ..
    At weekends it's busy most of time now. They go there for stag weekends now it's not much more to go there as it is to go somewhere like Blackpool. I love benidorm I've lost count of how many times I've been wether it was with lads or family.
    Fiesta weeks were amazing when I first used to go, first one I was 17. They used to come from all over Europe now its just brits which has spoiled it slightly. You can't beat an old Swedish bird to learn you a thing or two or three 😜😜

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Acido, I nver had liked a fuss, even as a child. I did a 40th bash after nagging from others. I got everyone to meet me in my favourite pub. It was nice to see the pub full of friendly faces. I have drifted away from a lot of contacts and going to Bennie is a compromise for me. My son is 18 in spetember so ....
    I was only trying to be sarcy Gaz mate with the 60th thing (thats just the way I am on here lol), no offense meant of course.

But the Sweden thing is totally deliberate, I know you and Laz love it when I post that.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I was only trying to be sarcy Gaz mate with the 60th thing (thats just the way I am on here lol), no offense meant of course.

But the Sweden thing is totally deliberate, I know you and Laz love it when I post that.
    I know Acido and I was just replying as I feel compelled to reply to everything :-)

We are very nearly Swdedone at present but you are getting good results I see B-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12