+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Travis interest

Travis interest

It seems the youngster is attracting interest from a few premier league clubs.
    No surprise,he has looked absolutely class
    I would advise him to hang on another season,unless he fancies going back to being a bench warmer.
    It's silly season,anything less than 10 million turn down.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    It seems the youngster is attracting interest from a few premier league clubs.
    No surprise,he has looked absolutely class
    I would advise him to hang on another season,unless he fancies going back to being a bench warmer.
    It's silly season,anything less than 10 million turn down.

This lad is our clubs future. We build a team around the likes of him and Lenihan, Raya etc. And watch us grow.
    The better we do, the more our players are highly sort after. That's the nature of the beast. We don't want Dack to just plato out here, we want him to get even better. Fans talk of the concern of losing him. I see it as a major plus point. It's win win for us.

Travis has been managed fantastically well, futher proof that young players will be nutured and brought on at our club. If I was a young up and coming starlet, I would not bother going to never play for Man City, and just play for the under 23's. I would come to a club like ours, with a clear pathway to the first team, and great facilities. Play 1st team football, then get your big move.

I hope he does get sensible advice. Look what happened to Mahoney. No sign of Callum Wright emerging at Leicester yet, either.
    Also, the number of PL U-23s out on loan seems to grow every year, (although we haven't had too much success with them, come to think of it!), and Travis would probably be farmed out immediately in that way.
    What worries me more is that a top-eight Championship with bags of money might come in for him. Derby?

Derby like villa have borrowed money
    If they don't go up,should be punished
    Will they?probably not.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)