+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: M.o.m

M.o.m

I spoke to a guy yesterday who was in the hospitality suite where they present the m.o.m award after the game.
    He said they waited and waited but O'Brien didn't show. They made some excuse about him being unavoidably detained elsewhere. Has anyone else heard anything?
    The guy said the rumour was that something happened in the tunnel after the game but hadn't heard anymore.

Yep, apparently got slapped by a Cambridge player. I was told the number last weekend, but can’t remember it now. It was the lad that he had a spat with during the 2nd half, the one who was on the deck, when their skipper had a go.

Charlie Slater mentioned it briefly and did say who it was with I think in his live chat thing him and Stallard do after games on Facebook if anyone wants to watch it back, can't remember when it was mentioned though.

Wasn't it meant to be their wardrobe of a centre forward, Ibehre?

In his interview today O'Brien was asked about being MOTM and was totally unaware he had been chosen as such. He went on to jokingly ask about his champagne.

He should be made Captain on the field