+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Green signs

Welcome and good luck to the lad

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Welcome and good luck to the lad
    Yep, and lets hope he makes more of an impact in 2 games here, than what our other 'wingers' have done in goodness knows how many games between them!.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Bill don't believe what this Mickey mouse club says been proven time and time again they tell porkies when it suits them
    Can you elaborate on the so called "porkies" as you call them.I don't know the exact figures but I reckon they've signed around 10 players on longer contracts since they took over.All the loanees went back to there clubs and we made permanent signings which I thought most fans wanted.The board payed 20million to buy the club and after relegation they faced a 6million shortfall.I think the deals they have made potentially will give us a stronger squad and whatever money is made on transfers is getting reinvested.Until I see any proof of any underhand dealings they have my full backing as a Barnsley supporter.Don't forget what Winkler said in his interview yesterday "everybody at the club have the same target promotion".We've sold Moncur who couldn't get in our team and most fans wanted him off the wage bill now to fit some's agendas he's the messiah and will derail our promotion bid.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Can you elaborate on the so called "porkies" as you call them.I don't know the exact figures but I reckon they've signed around 10 players on longer contracts since they took over.All the loanees went back to there clubs and we made permanent signings which I thought most fans wanted.The board payed 20million to buy the club and after relegation they faced a 6million shortfall.I think the deals they have made potentially will give us a stronger squad and whatever money is made on transfers is getting reinvested.Until I see any proof of any underhand dealings they have my full backing as a Barnsley supporter.Don't forget what Winkler said in his interview yesterday "everybody at the club have the same target promotion".We've sold Moncur who couldn't get in our team and most fans wanted him off the wage bill now to fit some's agendas he's the messiah and will derail our promotion bid.
    If the club told thi to jump in to a swimming pool of shyte tha'd ask which stroke do you want me to do .

I haven’t a problem with selling Moncur.
    Obviously didn’t fit in our Coachs’ plan. heart in the tackle as big as a Fleas ballck. And we weren’t missing him not playing.
    I just don’t agree to selling him to a team who are our rivals

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    I haven’t a problem with selling Moncur.
    Obviously didn’t fit in our Coachs’ plan. heart in the tackle as big as a Fleas ballck. And we weren’t missing him not playing.
    I just don’t agree to selling him to a team who are our rivals
    Obviously I do understand that idea of not wanting to give any rival team an 'inch' in the January window, but honestly Im still not worried in the slightest right now about selling him/Moncur.

The questions remain though and this IS what Im worried about, who is next eh and who do we replace them with. Is it just going to be more cheap unknown lower league cannon fodder, as usual ? !!.

[QUOTE=bill46;39118925]Can you elaborate on the so called "porkies" as you call them.I don't know the exact figures but I reckon they've signed around 10 players on longer contracts since they took over.All the loanees went back to there clubs and we made permanent signings which I thought most fans wanted.The board payed 20million to buy the club and after relegation they faced a 6million shortfall.I think the deals they have made potentially will give us a stronger squad and whatever money is made on transfers is getting reinvested.Until I see any proof of any underhand dealings they have my full backing as a Barnsley supporter.Don't forget what Winkler said in his interview yesterday "everybody at the club have the same target promotion".We've sold Moncur who couldn't get in our team and most fans wanted him off the wage bill now to fit some's agendas he's the messiah and will derail our promotion bid.
    I still can't understand Bill your these owners can do no wrong when it's that obvious they've done absolutely zero to move this club forward if they had we wouldn't be in this Lg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12