+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team vs Cardiff

That's not a bad analogy, Kev. Shelvey is playing for us for a reason. When he hits his straps he's brilliant but how often does he do that.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Shelvey is like Laurent Robert etc he's a 1 in 10 game player
    What a player LR was on his day
    Now he knew how to strike a ball

Schar simply must play.... if lejuenne and Fernandez get the CB slots, schar must start in midfield....

I'd be happy to have Lejeune and Fernadez at the back with Schar partnering Longstaff in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Just saw Warnock saying our front 3 as good as anybody in the league. He must think Rafa is still at Liverpool.
    I didn't know we had a front 3

Ashley, Charnley and wise

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Shelvey is like Laurent Robert etc he's a 1 in 10 game player
    Robert scored at least a handfull every season though. Shelvey couldn't score on a night out with John Terry and the England wags

anyhoo

id like to see the kids start again, the lads played well and both got a goal. Im sure nobody would object to Cal starting instead of Perez

If longstaff doesn't play ahead of Hayden there is something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    If longstaff doesn't play ahead of Hayden there is something wrong.
    Agree Hayden has publicly said on a few occasions he doesn't want to be at our club plus Longstaff has already shown more than I've ever seen from Hayden.

Mixed feelings about today obviously I'm desperate for us to win and stay in the league but then I think where will a win leave us. A loss and Ashley would simply have to bring someone in surely? Although he still probably wouldn't. But a win I think he definitely wont which could be more dangerous than loosing and having to invest. Sorry I'm just overthinking again lol. Anyway, Howay the lads.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)