+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Team vs Cardiff

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Apologies - presumably the fingers in the ear. Ridiculous !!!!!
    I think he did it because of this: Perez drew some noise from the crowd when Neil Etheridge tipped over his glancing header on 13 minutes!!

Need to get off his back and make him feel loved again.

We are too quick to criticise and to slow to realise what we are working with and how hard it must be to be a NUFC player currently. External crap makes for internal unrest, luckily we have Rafa to keep it together.

Quote Originally Posted by Curian View Post
    I think he did it because of this: Perez drew some noise from the crowd when Neil Etheridge tipped over his glancing header on 13 minutes!!

Need to get off his back and make him feel loved again.

We are too quick to criticise and to slow to realise what we are working with and how hard it must be to be a NUFC player currently. External crap makes for internal unrest, luckily we have Rafa to keep it together.
    Is it actually proven that he puts his fingers in his ears as a protest against the fans’ criticism? Or has someone jumped to conclusions cos they don’t like him?

Could be like the ‘cupping your ear’ goal celebration couldn’t it?

He can w@nk in front of the leazes end if he likes.... as long as he keeps scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Did you have a dabble on the 3-0 Kev, if so nice one for you.
    A mate of mine was so convinced that Schar would score and we'd have a good game he stuck a quid down on Schar to score first and toon win 3-0 at 280-1. . . lucky *******

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    He can w@nk in front of the leazes end if he likes.... as long as he keeps scoring.
    Short of shagging my wife he can do what the **** he likes if he keeps scoring for us.

****ing Warnock

"Nine of the lads that played today were in the Championship last year"

Isn't it 8 of our starting team we're in the championship 2/3 years ago.

What a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    A mate of mine was so convinced that Schar would score and we'd have a good game he stuck a quid down on Schar to score first and toon win 3-0 at 280-1. . . lucky *******

Short of shagging my wife he can do what the **** he likes if he keeps scoring for us.
    Congrats to your mate Jammy. That was some forecast too. Be sure to let us know when he has another inspiration.

Cardiff are the worst team in the premier by a country mile and it was a no lose game .
    Let's hope Huddersfield don't pick and Fulham and we are safe .
    Mind you it will be another £90m or so it the fat kernts pocket if we stay up... And another season of this Shiite .

Well im happy. It was my sixth game and first win. Winning is kind of nice .

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    Well im happy. It was my sixth game and first win. Winning is kind of nice .
    Ha ha...good on ya, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    ****ing Warnock

"Nine of the lads that played today were in the Championship last year"

Isn't it 8 of our starting team we're in the championship 2/3 years ago.

What a ****.
    "Theyr'e lovely good honest lads you know" Accompanied by a very worrying and disturbed smile...

I think he's a serial killer....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)