+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Franchise Dons tomorrow

Franchise Dons tomorrow

We never seem to do well against these lot. So will we maintain that trend or buck it??
    Whatever, it definitely won't be another goalless draw! However, they do like to play neat football and if they do will
    that mean they will also leave space for us to play? We always do well against teams that give us time and space.
    But... I've mentioned before that I'm an eternal pessimist and I can't see the Alex reproducing their recent goalscoring (?).
    I'm going for a three goal defeat. However, the lads showed in the last game that they can come back from behind without letting their heads drop. Now they know they can do it! Another factor that might help would be to grant Owen Dale a start at the expense of Charlie. Perhaps Charlie can make a late appearance from the bench. Ainley also needs to maintain the form of the last two games (esp. if he he's looking for that move!!!)

Good job Carlie played today lol Another win, I could get used to this

yep, happy to be wrong. It sounded like Charlie was on his toes, one pull out of a tackle and the sub started warming up. Seems Charlie managed to re-focus.