+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Your Pyssed Off With The Club ......

So Your Pyssed Off With The Club ......

We miss out on promotion at the end of the season and the early bird season ticket renewal has just hit your door mat ?

What are your thoughts ?

Buy the early bird ticket!

Av ran art o firelighters

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Av ran art o firelighters
    Can they be used as pooper scoopers for the dog.

Send it back with the message “you must be joking, if you spend some money then I will later” in Chinese!

I'm only glad most of you wern't around in the 60,s and 70,s or you would have been in Becketts hospital in the troma ward under sister Bisby unfortunately you havn't a clue what i'm on abart have they SB.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    I'm only glad most of you wern't around in the 60,s and 70,s or you would have been in Becketts hospital in the troma ward under sister Bisby unfortunately you havn't a clue what i'm on abart have they SB.
    What then (and where) is Becketts hospital, and was SB ever the toughest patient there ?. lol
    We had summat similar 'here' in Wakey, it was called Stanley Royd and was right next door to Pinders. (but they demolished and built over it in the late 70s!).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What then (and where) is Becketts hospital, and was SB ever the toughest patient there ?. lol
    We had summat similar 'here' in Wakey, it was called Stanley Royd and was right next door to Pinders. (but they demolished and built over it in the late 70s!).
    Old hospital corner of Huddersfield Rd & Victoria Rd [opposite Arthurs Castle I think]

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Old hospital corner of Huddersfield Rd & Victoria Rd [opposite Arthurs Castle I think]
    Ok Ex, I'll have to take your word for that lol.
    Btw, is the connection involved with CK Becketts, one of our former team sponsors ?.

Entrance to beckets hospital opposite dickie bird statue which
    looks like dickie just come out with a bruised finger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast