+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Your Pyssed Off With The Club ......

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We miss out on promotion at the end of the season and the early bird season ticket renewal has just hit your door mat ?

What are your thoughts ?
    Use it to get a new season ticket as it saves me money

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We miss out on promotion at the end of the season and the early bird season ticket renewal has just hit your door mat ?

What are your thoughts ?
    The timing of the Early Bird Renewal ( a carn't remember gerrin a letter last time) advertising is in March I think so tha dun't even know which league will be laikin in next season when thar asked to shell art. It's a Blind Brexit type affair. Goat ed appointed Morais by the time the went on sale last season so, to be fair, most edda gud idea we wo gooin darn.
    Al be signing up cossama tight bugger who wants the Old Gits, Early Bird and Centenary Society discounts. Ad be chunterring at the thought of coughing up match day ticket prices evvin trailed darn frum Sowerby Bridge ivvery ooam game.

Like Colliers and many others on here avved the pleasure of many seasons of Third and Fourth Division football and remain a lifelong fan. People like Goat and Chien are just a blip along the way. I hope we do recover from relegation and get back up to where we were when Chien arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The timing of the Early Bird Renewal ( a carn't remember gerrin a letter last time) advertising is in March I think so tha dun't even know which league will be laikin in next season when thar asked to shell art. It's a Blind Brexit type affair. Goat ed appointed Morais by the time the went on sale last season so, to be fair, most edda gud idea we wo gooin darn.
    Al be signing up cossama tight bugger who wants the Old Gits, Early Bird and Centenary Society discounts. Ad be chunterring at the thought of coughing up match day ticket prices evvin trailed darn frum Sowerby Bridge ivvery ooam game.

Like Colliers and many others on here avved the pleasure of many seasons of Third and Fourth Division football and remain a lifelong fan. People like Goat and Chien are just a blip along the way. I hope we do recover from relegation and get back up to where we were when Chien arrived.
    Would you agree with me that by financially supporting something voluntary you are also supporting it's policies SB .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12