+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weasel Wise

Weasel Wise

Seems he is back in favour with the slug and had his hand in the recent media defences of the fat kunt.Wont be long before the dwarf shows his face at the club again.As if things couldn't get worse.

Aye, just heard that.

I wouldn't put anything past Ashley.

And still 52 k would turn up if wise was given the managers job

51999 Kev that would be it for me. I’m pretty low at present re the club and the apathy from the fans isn’t helping. I like many want my club back. I have been thinking more recently do I still want to go if this is what it is? Honestly I’m living week to week re NUFC, but tbh when you see what that couple from Sourh Shields are going through for a second time with another child our trials and tribulations re NUFC pale into insignificance.

True Bob but being a Toon supporter,should be a way to shut them things oot for a bit.
    A bit of escapism on a Saturday afternoon,thats what it should be anyways..

Just stop going lads.... its the only answer!

Sadly it gets easier not to go Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, just heard that.

I wouldn't put anything past Ashley.
    Agreed.

Apparently the ****y faced little weasel is the one who put Rio and Ashley together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Agreed.

Apparently the ****y faced little weasel is the one who put Rio and Ashley together.
    The saying "as thick as thieves" readily comes to mind.

Did Wise pop out of Ferdinands back pocket?

that is likely to be the final nail in the coffin. rip nufc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)