+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t democracy is dead

Plus he knows every muslim in Rotherham but that's another story eh?

He associates with rich/ poor/ different nationalities/ religions/ ***ual types yet strangely dunt seem to like any of em very much.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-01-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I’m conflating nothing. I just think it is fascinating that you get the equation 'Brexit = increased costs for UK business = job losses', but when someone sets out the equation 'Labour government = increased costs for UK business = job losses', you go into denial and get a bit frothy at the mouth and start talking about offshore bank accounts.

The source of the increased costs is irrelevant; the outcome would be just the same. It’s just that you choose to believe the Brexit equation, but don’t choose to believe the Labour government one.
    You're definitely conflating, and you know it, what i find fascinating is that you continue with this folly, plainly, and factually, as pointed out by two other posters, corporation tax is a tax on profits, not on operating costs etc etc, and therefore is a completely different topic, completely, now, where's that box you popped out of?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Plus he knows every muslim in Rotherham but that's another story eh?

He associates with rich/ poor/ different nationalities/ religions/ ***ual types yet strangely dunt seem to like most human beings very much.
    That's often the case with quimbies roly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Ever thought of becoming a research assistant for the Sun GF? You observe the same scrupulous disregard for facts, common sense and logic as that tabloid. They may also be a bit short of people who mix so effortlessly with millionaires and human detritus.
    Well, I can't say I know that many millionaires.

But they can be tight, that's why they're rich.

I see Dyson, champion Brexiteer, has moved his business to Singapore.......3 months after Singapore sign a landmark free trade agreement with the EU. Beyond comment.

He should clean up

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    He should clean up
    The rest of us just need to suck it up.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    The rest of us just need to suck it up.
    Great to see the abuse has settled down on here since I was banned for asking the mods why they allowed so much abuse,racism,***ual swear words.
    Do whatever you want but don’t dare question the moderation of the site.

Plus Ca Change!

My good friend millmoormagic does have a point re anyone voting to leave the EU which is so clearly going to be extremely destructive to the economy and to society in general..it does support the being thick hypothesis.
    On the second referendum question..how strange it is to suggest a vote is not democratic!

I know who you are. You are just a simple Fisherman 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    I know who you are. You are just a simple Fisherman ��
    One of the sneering "we know best" elite

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast