+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t democracy is dead

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Not a problem Patty, however if we met I’d guarantee you would change your opinion of me, as I would of you.

Happy for you to continue to have a go, please don’t tone it down, hold your views and stick to them.
    At this rate GM I will be starting to agree with you - and that wouldn't do would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    At this rate GM I will be starting to agree with you - and that wouldn't do would it?
    If you agree with me we are done! ��

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Billionaire currency speculator and arch-globalist George Soros is funding it, he has form for interfering in the democratic process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    I voted for a clean break from the EU and find it insulting that we Leavers are being portrayed as unintelligent people who didn't know what we were doing. We're even getting leaflets through the letterbox from the Peoples Vote brigade insinuating just the same. Somebody/organisation is pumping big money into this Remain campaign. It stinks.

Can someone bring this to the attention of Kerr as I don't think he believes it

Name dropping me again, Exile? That’s a serious obsession that you have going on.

What don’t I believe? It is well known that Soros has contributed to Remain campaigns. I am sure that many other people have too, just like Arron Banks and many others have contributed to Leave campaigns. What’s the problem with that (other than the questions over the ultimate source of the Banks money)?

I don’t agree that Leave voters have been portrayed as uneducated. It is a fact demonstrated by a number of studies that low level of educational attainment was an indicator for being a Leave voter, along with older age, white ethnicity, infrequent use of smartphones and the internet, receiving benefits, adverse health and low life satisfaction. As for whether voters knew what they were doing, I personally think the level of understanding was patchy. A lot of people bought into the £350m a week for the NHS line, even though it was demonstrably wrong at the time it was made. As for the current barrier to leaving – the Irish border – I can’t recall that being discussed as a potential issue by either campaign

Leave voters have been portrayed as thick. I voted leave because of uncontrolled migration. And what the EU is becoming a super state. I don't want to become a province of the EU.

If you voted leave because you believed Farage et al and their hate filled anti immigrant campaign, you're a bit thick.

If you voted leave because you believed Johnson and Gove et al and their big red battle bus £350 million to the NHS claim, then you're a bit thick.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    If you voted leave because you believed Farage et al and their hate filled anti immigrant campaign, you're a bit thick.

If you voted leave because you believed Johnson and Gove et al and their big red battle bus £350 million to the NHS claim, then you're a bit thick.
    And if you think remaining in the EU is for the benefit of the working man and not another ploy to take power away from the workers....then you are also a bit thick.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    And if you think remaining in the EU is for the benefit of the working man and not another ploy to take power away from the workers....then you are also a bit thick.
    In terms of how many jobs that will be lost, that are already being shed, i'd suggest leaving with no deal etc is the absolute worst thing for the working man, every financial model proves it......you continue with the folly if you like old boy.

A remainer calling a leave voter thick. Heard it all before. Obviously you believe in unlimited migration. I don't and didn't say that either. I believe in a sensible migration policy. You just jump to conclusions thicko

Read my post again thicko

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast