+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t democracy is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    I voted for a clean break from the EU and find it insulting that we Leavers are being portrayed as unintelligent people who didn't know what we were doing. We're even getting leaflets through the letterbox from the Peoples Vote brigade insinuating just the same. Somebody/organisation is pumping big money into this Remain campaign. It stinks.
    It's getting very similar to the 2016 vote because every time one of the more famous people and celebrities opens there mouths all it does is strengthen the resolve and determination of the leavers,so keep wheeling them out to tells us how bad it will be if we vote leave.

Come on gm its not like you to imply you might thump somebody. Chill a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Thought not
    Not covering yourself in glory are you?

Most people on here kmow me, I’d say the same to their face as I’d type on here...don’t come on here being an arsehole if you wouldn’t say to my face

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Not covering yourself in glory are you?

Most people on here kmow me, I’d say the same to their face as I’d type on here...don’t come on here being an arsehole if you wouldn’t say to my face
    You have called me an idiot, a plank, an arsehole and a feckin prick. Terms of endearment are they where you come from? You can dish it out but can't take it back. Then you threaten violence. Easy to see why you are in favour of capital punishment.

You have called me an idiot, a plank, an arsehole and a feckin prick. Terms of endearment are they where you come from? You can dish it out but can't take it back. Then you threaten violence. Easy to see why you are in favour of capital punishment.
    I’m the least violent person on here, though I’d fight my corner, can’t believe you have twisted this.

Happy to meet up anytime to talk, ( non violent) bet you dont take me up on this

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I’m the least violent person on here, though I’d fight my corner, can’t believe you have twisted this.

Happy to meet up anytime to talk, ( non violent) bet you dont take me up on this
    Ha ha what happened to the op

Sorry GM, but you don't come over as non violent, but I will take your word for it. It is clear from even a brief look at some of the stuff we have both posted that we are worlds apart in our views about society and politics. Can't see that changing over a pint can you? However, I am happy to tone it down a bit and see if we can disagree in a bit more civilised way in the future.

Well done lads...

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Ha ha what happened to the op
    Death penalty is an example of politicians ignoring the popular will of the people.

Remainers trying to equate Brexit with bringing back the death penalty.

Every day a new desperate argument from them.

Yet still, in all this time, not heard them say anything positive about the organisation the EU itself.

Sorry GM, but you don't come over as non violent, but I will take your word for it. It is clear from even a brief look at some of the stuff we have both posted that we are worlds apart in our views about society and politics. Can't see that changing over a pint can you? However, I am happy to tone it down a bit and see if we can disagree in a bit more civilised way in the future.
    Not a problem Patty, however if we met I’d guarantee you would change your opinion of me, as I would of you.

Happy for you to continue to have a go, please don’t tone it down, hold your views and stick to them.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast