+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: o/t democracy is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    A remainer calling a leave voter thick. Heard it all before. Obviously you believe in unlimited migration. I don't and didn't say that either. I believe in a sensible migration policy. You just jump to conclusions thicko
    If the caps fits fella....

Why arent you campaigning against the gov't to use the laws already in place to prevent EU migrants who don't contribute coming here, and deporting those already here who don't contribute??

I'd like to thicko but I haven't got a cloth cap and a whippet. Can I borrow yours. So if you believe in unlimited migration then who's the thick one

I'd like to thicko but I haven't got a cloth cap and a whippet. Can I borrow yours. So if you believe in unlimited migration then who's the thick one
    Haha, you have got it bad havent you fella, quite typical of a leave voter, to be honest, you've kind of proven my point!

You are a bull****ter. You haven't answered my question. Maybe it's an age thing. So do you believe in unlimited migration? It's not hard is it. You're not a politician are you? Because they never give you a straight answer either 🤔

You are a bull****ter. You haven't answered my question. Maybe it's an age thing. So do you believe in unlimited migration? It's not hard is it. You're not a politician are you? Because they never give you a straight answer either ��
    Haha, I don't believe in unlimited immigration, not at all, i don't know anyone who does, i don't constantly bleat about immigration either, now, how about you answering my question about you actually doing something about it rather than moaning on a football message board?

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Haha, I don't believe in unlimited immigration, not at all, i don't know anyone who does, i don't constantly bleat about immigration either, now, how about you answering my question about you actually doing something about it rather than moaning on a football message board?
    The thing many dont realise is that every trade deal starts with movement of people. China Aus, India have all said as much. I dont agree with unlimited immigration. But cant see how leaving the EU ends immigration. Free movement of people worked in both directions in the EU.

Leaving the EU certainly wont stop illegals coming over on boats, economic migrants attemting get here or refugees leaving trouble torn countries end up in the UK. I think that was the big con of the Leave EU referendun campaign.

You are quite right bout doing something about so I will put that right in the morning I will email my mp like I did last week. I'm quite happy to chat bout football just like you are quite happy to chat both politics on a football messenger board and you replied to me. You didn't have to

It's not bout stopping migration. What wrong with this country wanting the right kind of migrant. Here we go🙄

The right age young people. Being of good health. Having a skill. Having a job to come too. Being able to speak the language good enough to communicate.whats wrong with that.. Ps and I don't mind the colour of someone's skin

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    In terms of how many jobs that will be lost, that are already being shed, i'd suggest leaving with no deal etc is the absolute worst thing for the working man, every financial model proves it......you continue with the folly if you like old boy.
    I'm reluctant to get in the way of the bunfight over who is thick and who isn't, but can't let this post pass.

Brexit endangers jobs by increasing the cost of operating in the UK. You get that, but when someone points out that current Labour policies such as increasing corporate tax rates would have the same effect for the same reason it goes right over your head...

Bizarre.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast