+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Twitter Tw@ttery

If for no other reason than he's now got fans arguing with each other he should just stop.
    If an employee was mouthing off about work stuff on a public platform you'd expect the employee to be at least spoken to if not disciplined.
    For the chairman to do it sets the tone for the whole club and it's damaging. Trew did it and it demeaned himself and now Hardy is shredding his authority and reputation at as crucial a time as the club has ever had.
    The man is less dignified than his playing staff who range from 16-35 time he grew up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinola View Post
    I was so angry with him last night, calling out individual players. Especially as one of them was a young professional Bird.
    I've tried quite hard to like Hardy. I believe he came in with good intentions, and has introduced a few good initiatives to maintain and build the fanbase. What's stopped me liking him isn't our current position, it's his addiction to social media, and this example is particularly disgraceful. It's beyond belief that the Chairman of a football club could mention (blame) individual players on social media, especially when one of the named players looks like he could be one of the best to come through our youth system in years. We are now in such a dire position that many fans are looking to vent their anger at anyone. In my opinion Alan Hardy deserves all he gets in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've tried quite hard to like Hardy. I believe he came in with good intentions, and has introduced a few good initiatives to maintain and build the fanbase. What's stopped me liking him isn't our current position, it's his addiction to social media, and this example is particularly disgraceful. It's beyond belief that the Chairman of a football club could mention (blame) individual players on social media, especially when one of the named players looks like he could be one of the best to come through our youth system in years. We are now in such a dire position that many fans are looking to vent their anger at anyone. In my opinion Alan Hardy deserves all he gets in this case.
    like button pressed, it must also put off other players joining what is already a half sunk ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Agreed, laying the blame for a defeat on a young lad, (Who's prob not on a great deal of money), is cringeworthy. He's only part of the squad because this bloated team of overpaid pansies, (who many fell Alan had a hand in recruiting), aren't up to the job. Bit like the captain blaming the cabin boy. There was no need to name, names. He could simply have said we missed chances and that's why we lost.

Thanks to all those who sent words of support and encouragement. Keep the faith, keep believing, we can do this. And keep a look out on the Club’s sites for updates

https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Why should we believe, why will we do this, you absolute tit? The minute you sacked Kewell we lost all hope.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed, laying the blame for a defeat on a young lad, (Who's prob not on a great deal of money), is cringeworthy. He's only part of the squad because this bloated team of overpaid pansies, (who many fell Alan had a hand in recruiting), aren't up to the job. Bit like the captain blaming the cabin boy. There was no need to name, names. He could simply have said we missed chances and that's why we lost.
    To try and make this with hunt a little more balanced, AH DID clarify what he meant re. Bird in a second tweet but, as it doesn't fit the witch hunt, nobody's mentioning that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Thanks to all those who sent words of support and encouragement. Keep the faith, keep believing, we can do this. And keep a look out on the Club’s sites for updates

https://twitter.com/Bigalanh5?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Why should we believe, why will we do this, you absolute tit? The minute you sacked Kewell we lost all hope.
    We?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We?
    OK Swale, if you want to have a go at me, please comment on Pies4U's comment about the Jack Wheeler and Don Masson's suites being renamed. I know nothing of this, but I trust him as he is close to the situation.

Are you such a sycophant you can really see no wrong in that?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    To try and make this with hunt a little more balanced, AH DID clarify what he meant re. Bird in a second tweet but, as it doesn't fit the witch hunt, nobody's mentioning that one.
    Absolute crap Swale, what he said was disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    OK Swale, if you want to have a go at me, please comment on Pies4U's comment about the Jack Wheeler and Don Masson's suites being renamed. I know nothing of this, but I trust him as he is close to the situation.

Are you such a sycophant you can really see no wrong in that?
    Not having a go at you, just pointing out that not everyone agrees. I'm certainly no sycophant (I don't even know Mr Hardy but he IS the current custodian and financial benefactor of our club!) but I am utterly bemused and dismayed by the complete surrender by a sizeable and vocal section of our fans WITH 17 F***ING GAMES LEFT. It's pathetic and spineless, in my opinion, never mind what's happening on the pitch being the same. What on Earth has happened to Notts fans these days? Giving up when we still have 51 points available? It genuinely makes me fume, I'm afraid, reading endless posts stating 'we're down' as if it is some kind of fact if you say it often enough.

Personally, if people feel that we're already down, they might as well give up and stop moaning about it.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 20-01-2019 at 07:07 PM.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast