+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Utter Twitter Tw@ttery

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    them Notts twitter trolls remind me of zombies headbutting against a plate glass window until it breaks.
    Excellent analogy! it's a some form of self harm for a Notts fan to try and damage Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Excellent analogy! it's a some form of self harm for a Notts fan to try and damage Notts.
    Hey don't knock those zombies, Ive had some of my best hours blasting the hell out of them on my PS3/4 & XB360. They are even funnier to smack and shoot than German soldiers actually, but thats another argument altogether.
    And yes I know... I really need to get out a bit more eh.

I think they have some form of PTSD from the ****e they've been subjected to at Meadow Lane.

Maybe they would calm down a bit if they didn't have some fool posting #trust #believe. What people want is a realistic action plan, a bit like the one Hardy actually implemented when he first arrived, but what they're getting is denial.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I think they have some form of PTSD from the ****e they've been subjected to at Meadow Lane.

Maybe they would calm down a bit if they didn't have some fool posting #trust #believe. What people want is a realistic action plan, a bit like the one Hardy actually implemented when he first arrived, but what they're getting is denial.
    Only thing we can do is support the club, difficult for some.

I know what you're saying but I don't believe the plan has changed. We're simply behind schedule...putting it mildly of course

I know what you're saying but I don't believe the plan has changed. We're simply behind schedule...putting it mildly of course
    Oh, that plan, the 3 year/5 year Snakes and Ladders plan you mean. All I really meant was he employed KN with a plan, that he would use his contacts to get some players in to make a difference, and whilst I think some let him down, he did get Shola and Bola, and AH got Grant. That made a huge impact and now we need another huge impact. I just don't think NA has that in him or has the contacts to pull it off. Hence Hardy is putting a brave face on it as he doesn't want another sacking. But, unfortunately, due to the previous ill advised sacking of Kewell, we now might need one.

Oh, that plan, the 3 year/5 year Snakes and Ladders plan you mean. All I really meant was he employed KN with a plan, that he would use his contacts to get some players in to make a difference, and whilst I think some let him down, he did get Shola and Bola, and AH got Grant. That made a huge impact and now we need another huge impact. I just don't think NA has that in him or has the contacts to pull it off. Hence Hardy is putting a brave face on it as he doesn't want another sacking. But, unfortunately, due to the previous ill advised sacking of Kewell, we now might need one.
    In any other situation, Ardley would be a couple of games away from getting sacked now. But I think Hardy has made it almost impossible for himself to sack another manager. It would bring even more shame on the club, and turn it into even more of a joke to other fans. So he's made a rod for own back by sacking HK when he did.

Even if he did sack Ardley, what would happen then? Who would come to Notts? I think if Ardley wants to stick around and help us get out of the National League, he should be given the chance. I can't see who else would want to.

Kewell had the measure of those baffoons we call footballers,and now looking back you can kind of see he knew who was taking the pishe..
    Nolan just ran out of ideas and same as Kewell was on a management learning curve..
    Both could of turned out to be the next best thing, but the gamble by hardy didn’t work..
    I think it’s a little unfair that Ardley is getting the stick from some,because where we currently lay or did towards the bottom of the league gives him little impact on trying to convince better players to come to this football club...
    I will always follow notts county wherever this plight takes them..

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    In any other situation, Ardley would be a couple of games away from getting sacked now. But I think Hardy has made it almost impossible for himself to sack another manager. It would bring even more shame on the club, and turn it into even more of a joke to other fans. So he's made a rod for own back by sacking HK when he did.

Even if he did sack Ardley, what would happen then? Who would come to Notts? I think if Ardley wants to stick around and help us get out of the National League, he should be given the chance. I can't see who else would want to.
    I totally agree I mean its not like the results can get much worse anyway now so I wouldn't be surprised if he did sack him but my gut feeling is Ardley will walk before we are officially relegated so it doesn't go on his CV.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I totally agree I mean its not like the results can get much worse anyway now so I wouldn't be surprised if he did sack him but my gut feeling is Ardley will walk before we are officially relegated so it doesn't go on his CV.
    Ardley wasn't the right man for the job anyway.He came on a run of 10 defeats out of his last 12.Hardly ideal

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast