+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Twitter Tw@ttery

Utter Twitter Tw@ttery

Honestly I despair at the level of intelligence of some people. Paragon's corporate Twitter account earlier posted a tweet that they'd had a successful start to the year, securing £11.7m in new orders so far in January. Great I hear you all say, that might help us in the long term if AH decides to further invest and if the orders are profitable once completed.

So then, why do the more moronic little band of Notts fans have to go on there and reply to Paragon (Not AH) demanding it be sent to Notts and moaning about the interest on the loans etc... such a bloody embarrassment and guaranteed to annoy the bloke with the purse strings of the club. Can't they just attempt to think first?

Is it just me that thinks this is idiotic?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 18-01-2019 at 09:39 PM.

No more idiotic than AH thinking that publicly arguing with Mansfailed fans is light entertainment and banter whilst he has a bath.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Honestly I despair at the level of intelligence of some people. Paragon's corporate Twitter account earlier posted a tweet that they'd had a successful start to the year, securing £11.7m in new orders so far in January. Great I hear you all say, that might help us in the long term if AH decides to further invest and if the orders are profitable once completed.

So then, why do the more moronic little band of Notts fans have to go on there and reply to Paragon (Not AH) demanding it be sent to Notts and moaning about the interest on the loans etc... such a bloody embarrassment and guaranteed to annoy the bloke with the purse strings of the club. Can't they just attempt to think first?

Totally agree, let’s keep having a go at our chairman..morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    No more idiotic than AH thinking that publicly arguing with Mansfailed fans is light entertainment and banter whilst he has a bath.
    I beg to differ. His Twitter account is his personal domain and he can do what he likes, Paragon's is nothing to with AH or Notts.

I whole heartedly support your comments Swale. I do wish some supporters on this board would adopt a positive attitude occasionally.
    Being defeatist and negative will not help our cause.

I beg to differ. His Twitter account is his personal domain and he can do what he likes, Paragon's is nothing to with AH or Notts.
    I have a different view. You cannot separate His private and personal twitter account, after all, he doesn't? It is the same person. He tweets with his blue tick as verification as Notts Chairman, and business owner. And Paragon surely has a lot do do with Notts, since they apparently loaned the money to us?

The thing is, can we be sure they're Notts fans? We know a few Forest and Stags fans are taking a close interest in us.

Yes of course it’s idiotic, the thing is that AH has set himself up to respond to idiots, so they’ll carry on giving him something to feed off.

Why would anyone take over our club if they didn’t want extra attention?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The thing is, can we be sure they're Notts fans? We know a few Forest and Stags fans are taking a close interest in us.
    Absolutely, you can set a twitter profile up in 60 seconds, and if you want "credence" you can buy a few hundred followers for less than a cost of a pint.

I have never, and I repeat NEVER ever seen a thread title on FM called 'Utter Twitter Twa*ttery' before. lol
    Great credit to the fan who started it, does he want to sell copyrights to this thread title for future use ?.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast