+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Twitter Tw@ttery

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not having a go at you, just pointing out that not everyone agrees.
    You are having a go at me and I don't appreciate it. Do you like the fact Hardy is taking us into oblivion?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    You are having a go at me and I don't appreciate it. Do you like the fact Hardy is taking us into oblivion?
    No I'm not and please read my post again as I edited it extensively while you were responding. It covers what you said anyway.

Absolute crap Swale, what he said was disgusting
    Yes and I think that's why he posted the second tweet, to clarify it. You are a very strange fan.

Sorry Bohinen, I've reread what I said and still cannot see where I had a go at you. I know we're all hurting at the moment so I'll put your reaction down to that.

No I'm not and please read my post again as I edited it extensively while you were responding. It covers what you said anyway.
    That's a bit better, and I don't accept we're down either. There are no positives from going out of the league, my Dad and my brother would turn in their graves. There is an alternative, but it won't be achieved by saying #trust #believe. Hardy is utterly crass sometimes. This either needs AH and NA to come up with some #game changer signings or someone crazy like Mad Dog to to be brought in until the end of the season. Another game with a starting eleven like Ardley picked on Saturday will be another nail in our coffin.

And seriously, what about Jack Wheeler and Don Masson being airbrushed from history?
    Last edited by Bohinen; 20-01-2019 at 07:17 PM.

OK Swale, if you want to have a go at me, please comment on Pies4U's comment about the Jack Wheeler and Don Masson's suites being renamed. I know nothing of this, but I trust him as he is close to the situation.

Are you such a sycophant you can really see no wrong in that?
    I do find that renaming bizarre, to say the least, disappointing at best. Does anyone know the reasoning behind it if any?

That's a bit better, and I don't accept we're down either. There are no positives from going out of the league, my Dad and my brother would turn in their graves. There is an alternative, but it won't be achieved by saying #trust #believe. Hardy is utterly crass sometimes. This either needs AH and NA to come up with some #game changer signings or someone crazy like Mad Dog to to be brought in until the end of the season. Another game with a starting eleven like Ardley picked on Saturday will be another nail in our coffin.

And seriously, what about Jack Wheeler and Don Masson being airbrushed from history?
    Agreed on all points. By the way, I was going to post the 'second tweet' but I see that the whole Bird Twitter debacle has now also been airbrushed from history...probably for the best!

Agreed on all points. By the way, I was going to post the 'second tweet' but I see that the whole Bird Twitter debacle has now also been airbrushed from history...probably for the best!
    Not entirely airbrushed from history. Someone has saved them.

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1/st...36648494374912

I am utterly bemused and dismayed by the complete surrender by a sizeable and vocal section of our fans WITH 17 F***ING GAMES LEFT. It's pathetic and spineless, in my opinion, never mind what's happening on the pitch being the same. What on Earth has happened to Notts fans these days? Giving up when we still have 51 points available? It genuinely makes me fume, I'm afraid, reading endless posts stating 'we're down' as if it is some kind of fact if you say it often enough.
    I admire your eternal optimism Swale, but I am more of a logical than emotional person so have to go on the evidence of my own eyes. That evidence tells me we are as good as down. I can't do "keep the faith, we can still survive" type posts because my brain tells me otherwise. In the last month we've played Macc, Grimsby, Oldham, Cambridge and Yeovil. All were poor bottom half teams, and every time a win would have closed the gap on them and given us something to build on. How many points did we get from those games? Not a single f*cking one. Our players are so gutless that even the worst teams in the division are beating us comfortably. I have tons and tons of hope, but absolutely zero belief. I won't ever give up on the club, but I have to tell it as I see it.

Not entirely airbrushed from history. Someone has saved them.

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1/st...36648494374912
    All except the second one re. Bird from what I can see there. Oh well. It happened, it's messy and it would have been better if it hadn't

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast