+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Utter Twitter Tw@ttery

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It's got to the point that the Parody account is feeling redundant, AH is outdoing him on his own!

The trolls (we don't know that they are Notts) can't be stopped, though some seriously will not have the mental skills to understand inter-company loans, contract price and profit, timescales etc.

My issue is that AH should be able to see through all this and that he doesn't seem able to reflects on his judgement and with NCFC his judgement from appointing the "next England Manager" to arguing about Meadow Lane is bigger than Field Mill is, in my opinion, suspect.

If I recall correctly he stumbled on the business opportunity to build someone a shed. I would then say, as have others, that he probably got some good people around him, perhaps more by luck than judgement. He clearly has energy and vision (off to Birmingham 6am to see his daughter play before going on to Yeovil) but I could write a page of poor judgements he's made from taking photos of kids in changing rooms, speeding etc etc. People make mistakes, he says he's learning yet he's "tw@ttering" all the time to no good effect.
    I agree with Jackal and Old-pie. Trouble is when he bought NCFC he took on the responsibility to us and to the history of the club. It's more than the football it's about the impact NCFC has had on the supporters life. We all know the club has become part of our life, to whatever degree, and a lot of people cannot sit idly around, or have such blind faith, while the club that has 150+ years of support behind it borders on collapse. It's not AH, it would be the same for any owner at this point.
    I would like to say to him "Stop responding and get on with saving the club quietly and let your actions speak for you"

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    I agree with Oldpie.

Last night he was arguing with a Stags fan on there and as someone else asked him " haven't you got anything better to do?"
    so what, he can do has he pleases, I like the way he gives info and interacts with fans on twit, just block the one's giving grief, if they are Notts fans they're a disgrace.
    good post jackal.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Honestly I despair at the level of intelligence of some people. Paragon's corporate Twitter account earlier posted a tweet that they'd had a successful start to the year, securing £11.7m in new orders so far in January. Great I hear you all say, that might help us in the long term if AH decides to further invest and if the orders are profitable once completed.

So then, why do the more moronic little band of Notts fans have to go on there and reply to Paragon (Not AH) demanding it be sent to Notts and moaning about the interest on the loans etc... such a bloody embarrassment and guaranteed to annoy the bloke with the purse strings of the club. Can't they just attempt to think first?

Is it just me that thinks this is idiotic?
    No Swale I agree with your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    It's got to the point that the Parody account is feeling redundant, AH is outdoing him on his own!
    Talking of the parody account, it seems there is going to be a film about Notts

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1/st...14518935994374

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Talking of the parody account, it seems there is going to be a film about Notts

https://twitter.com/BigAlanHardy1/st...14518935994374
    Its probably called "Down and out in the National league"

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Its probably called "Down and out in the National league"
    It has to be a remake of Saturday Night Sunday Morning
    "Saturday Night's bad, and it's no effin better on Sunday morning"

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Yes he does...
    Nahh mate, Ive changed my mind and $1 million is only mere pocket change to me anyway these days. (hey, if only eh lol).
    Anyway I bet your grinning doggy actually came up with the idea, and your nicking all the credit aren't you.

Oh good Lord, anyone seen Hardy's Twitter action from last night? Going on about how he can see how Trew was hounded out, and threatening to quite Twitter again. Ridiculous.

Why does he get involved? Notts fans are hurting and angry; last night was the worst time for him to be on social media. Plus, every time he posts anything, countless Mansfield fans jump on the opportunity to wind him up further. They're all over his Twitter like a rash. Honestly, if I were subject to that level/amount of abuse from ****s like that, I'd probably lose it.

I can only see this ending badly. He'll take all the Twitter nonsense to heart and sell up. The trolls will think it's hilarious, and meanwhile us normal Notts fans will be left in the ****. As usual.

Can't Carry On Notts. Bernard Bresslaw as Alan Hardy.

I was so angry with him last night, calling out individual players. Especially as one of them was a young professional Bird.

If I was manager I’d be on the phone this morning telling him to stick out of the team’s business and that it is the manager’s domain to pass comment on performance of individuals.

So irresponsible and brainless.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast