+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: AH, with apologies to Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    I'm neither pro or anti JAH Elite and it doesn't matter now, but you'd have to say with the resources at his disposal following on from administration he kept the ship afloat just about.
    As I understand it, the ship was sinking fast until Munto came to the "rescue"..

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Hardy is clearly a jerk. Trying to justify going twice the legal limit, slagging off a fellow club while an official of another the list goes on.
    I'd be delighted to have another owner, Hardy, both Trews, Scardino with Storrie we've had some awful leaders who've eroded the club over a period of decades.
    John Armstrong Jones was far better managing on a shoestring and with no overdraft facility and only two managers. Shame about the due diligence of Munto but it fooled more than just him.
    The thing is, as bad as it is we'll be nowhere near breaking even next season of we want to have a crack at promotion and until another mug turns up he's the best and all we've got.
    The same jerk who also slagged off 4 of the candidates he interviewed at the time of appointing Kewell

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    But for how long though ?

I see he has been on Twitter putting digs in at Hewitt and Bird for missing a few chances the bloke just doesn’t know when to keep quiet.
    The muppet will never learn.Everybody makes mistakes,the secret is,you do it once & fecking learn,you don't do it again

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Yes the mans an idiot, he has put £9 million into our club, let’s keep slagging him off because he goes on Twitter...sigh.
    Yes, he has piled £9 mill into the club, but engaging with Mansfield fans at that level of debate is absolutely ridiculous. He should know better. It's absolutely embarrassing for the club, and simply plays into the trolls hands.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234