+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AH, with apologies to Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Does it really matter any more. We're ****ed. We can't be any more ****ed than ****ed.
    At least we have a club...calm down dear.

Quote Originally Posted by GranthamPie View Post
    The “man” has not saved our club... he’s destroyed it.

I hope he fcuks off and goes back to building shop units.
    The bloke is a fecking tool.Wants the limelight/attention.Showed what he is when he ranted on about the speeding ticket he got & challenged it despite doing double the speed.Thought he was above the law,so gods knows how he carries on in footy scene

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    We might be better off actually disbanding and starting again, Wimbledon style. In non-league the downward spiral may continue and we are lumbered with Alan Hardy's debt. I would like to see him pay for his failure and lose the lot, because it's a millstone round our necks.

All we have is our name right now, and Hardy is making a mockery of that too.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 19-01-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Who takes us over ?
    Does it matter?... we’re fcuked

Hardy is clearly a jerk. Trying to justify going twice the legal limit, slagging off a fellow club while an official of another the list goes on.
    I'd be delighted to have another owner, Hardy, both Trews, Scardino with Storrie we've had some awful leaders who've eroded the club over a period of decades.
    John Armstrong Jones was far better managing on a shoestring and with no overdraft facility and only two managers. Shame about the due diligence of Munto but it fooled more than just him.
    The thing is, as bad as it is we'll be nowhere near breaking even next season of we want to have a crack at promotion and until another mug turns up he's the best and all we've got.

Holmes, predictive text again.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Hardy is clearly a jerk. Trying to justify going twice the legal limit, slagging off a fellow club while an official of another the list goes on.
    That's hard to argue with.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    John Armstrong Jones was far better managing on a shoestring and with no overdraft facility.
    That's easy to argue with. I'd love to know the full story of why JAH was denying other trust board members access to the books in the dying days of the Supporters Trust, but if you're trying to portray him as a well-meaning but unfortunate victim I think you're way off the mark.

The picture of him obscuring the letter 'O' in the first 5 letters of COUNTY in front of the JS stand gives a far more accurate picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's hard to argue with.

That's easy to argue with. I'd love to know the full story of why JAH was denying other trust board members access to the books in the dying days of the Supporters Trust, but if you're trying to portray him as a well-meaning but unfortunate victim I think you're way off the mark.

The picture of him obscuring the letter 'O' in the first 5 letters of COUNTY in front of the JS stand gives a far more accurate picture.
    You know it's bad when JAH is the subject of discussion on a Saturday night

But for how long though ?

I see he has been on Twitter putting digs in at Hewitt and Bird for missing a few chances the bloke just doesn’t know when to keep quiet.

I'm neither pro or anti JAH Elite and it doesn't matter now, but you'd have to say with the resources at his disposal following on from administration he kept the ship afloat just about.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast