+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Go Ahead Eagles

Pac .....in the unlikely event I ever get a pass fae 'er indoors, I'd well fancy accompanying you on one of yer jollies.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    That was a great read.
    Yup. Very enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Pac .....in the unlikely event I ever get a pass fae 'er indoors, I'd well fancy accompanying you on one of yer jollies.
    Feel free min. Its great fun. Id love company but nae radge is ever keen. Annual serir A trip is the only time i get company

Good post..going to Netherlands this coming week..may take a detour and check the place/club out...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Feel free min. Its great fun. Id love company but nae radge is ever keen. Annual serir A trip is the only time i get company
    Get it organised min, I would be up for a trip, whether it's just a day trip to a match in Scotland or a couple of days away.

Quote Originally Posted by seeyazander View Post
    Get it organised min, I would be up for a trip, whether it's just a day trip to a match in Scotland or a couple of days away.
    Im away offshore on Wednesday so that's me done this time home

Next trip I have my serie A trip Fiorentina v Inter and Bologna v Juve (pal). I also have Stranraer v Raith (wee man). Then the other weekend is St Mirren at home (wee man) Only home for three weeks as helping out my back to back.

In the middle of trying to sort Germany/Holland trip in April. Friday Twente v Cambuur, Saturday Rot Weiss Oberhausen v Rot Weiss Essen (big derby 10 mile between them and have been recommended it by guys I have worked with) then hopefully get either Monchengladbach, Leverkusen or Schalke at night. Then Sunday Bochum v Magdeburg then home Sunday night. They are all round about each other. Enschedes nae far on the train. That's on my tod. You know you want to

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12