+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Have to try to stay positive, but, I honestly can't see us staying up.

Losing v Grimsby (4 - 0), Macc, Cambridge & Yeovil in 7 games, we only have ourselves to blame.
    I would be more positive if there are changes to the team, but each week we see the same players start, no matter how bad they played in their last game. It makes us so easy to play against as you know what Duffy will do. You know what to do against Jones or Vaughan and how best to beat and play against Hewitt. It is far too easy. Jesus, I could manage a Sunday team and beat Notts as you can see exactly how they play and there is no deviation at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    I would be more positive if there are changes to the team, but each week we see the same players start, no matter how bad they played in their last game. It makes us so easy to play against as you know what Duffy will do. You know what to do against Jones or Vaughan and how best to beat and play against Hewitt. It is far too easy. Jesus, I could manage a Sunday team and beat Notts as you can see exactly how they play and there is no deviation at all.

We don’t need the opposition spying on our lot, we know how they play week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    We don’t need the opposition spying on our lot, we know how they play week after week.
    They don't spy on our players in training, Joe. They just sit in one of the corners having a good larf.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    We were warned that many Wimbledon fans felt NA relied to much on the old guard who had let them down time and time again, and also that he played a long ball game (in our case, to Stead, who never wins a header). Very few people wanted to hear that or concern themselves about a terrible run of defeats at Wimbledon, they just jumped at the positives, which was a play off win to reach League One followed by 2 years of struggle. Today's match was lost as soon as NA handed in his team sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    We were warned that many Wimbledon fans felt NA relied to much on the old guard who had let them down time and time again, and also that he played a long ball game (in our case, to Stead, who never wins a header). Very few people wanted to hear that or concern themselves about a terrible run of defeats at Wimbledon, they just jumped at the positives, which was a play off win to reach League One followed by 2 years of struggle. Today's match was lost as soon as NA handed in his team sheet.
    Very true and I bet that there are many who will not want to hear that, but this is the hard reality of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    The first laugh I had all day

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627