+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

There we go again. Just been confirmed that Hewitt left his man again. How many more times will this useless git do this before he gets dropped?

Just shows that Nolan must have got the total best out of him

When? He has always been cr@p.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Yet again we simply do not learn from previous mistakes made in past games. Only last week we gave a man too much space in the box for a free header and we’ve done it again this week ten minutes in and the culprit was Elliott Hewitt. It’s a different player each time and it’s basics where the players are failing.
    Absolutely!

When you employ someone whose CV says he is a 'professional footballer', and especially a 'defender', you shouldn't have to teach them such basic elements of the job. It's like employing an administrator and having to teach them what a pen and a keyboard is!

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Yeah, I'm not saying he was brilliant under Nolan. Just that he was better

It's what we do that matters tho' - along with Cambridge and a few others. Lose today - it's all over.
    Was all over ages ago

He has to play as he was most supporters player of the season last year!! What a joke. He is crap, always has been and always will be. Was carried by Yates last year and this year he has been at fault for 14 goals. Twice as many as any other player. I wish he would just have a freak accident so we don't have to see him in a Notts shirt again

Morecambe behind too now, though as Pies4u says, it matters not a jot if we can't take advantage.

The whole set up at Notts is cr@p. I wish Ardley would just play the 2nd team. At least they'll look interested and try

Cambs losing - a glimmer, however faint. If we get nothing from this it's fairly irrelevant really I suppose.

Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast