+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    We'll be spinning down to the Vanarama, so he can spin all he wants now.

I'm one of the more positive posters on this board and I'm done now. Just sick of it all.
    Don't worry the Spin Dr will be saying "we'll be fine" #trust keep the faith.

Hewitt misses a sitter - come in number 4, your time is up.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wtf do we expect when we employ a manager who had lost 10 of previous 12 at Wimbledon,don.t even know what his record is at Notts i'm that pi$sed off with them & the Spin Dr
    Ardley had a good record at Wimbledon overall though, including getting them promoted. Any manager can have a bad run, but bad managers generally don't produce teams consistent enough to win promotion.

As much as I understand the frustration and anger right now, I think we've got to move away from hanging managers out to dry, especially if their CV shows they're decent. He's just inherited a total shambles of a squad created by years of turbulence and chopping and changing.

And now the useless git misses an open goal. Get him off

Hewitt misses sitter.....

Open goal from 8 yards. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Ardley had a good record at Wimbledon overall though, including getting them promoted. Any manager can have a bad run, but bad managers generally don't produce teams consistent enough to win promotion.

As much as I understand the frustration and anger right now, I think we've got to move away from hanging managers out to dry, especially if their CV shows they're decent. He's just inherited a total shambles of a squad created by years of turbulence and chopping and changing.
    I agree. If we do go down, we need to keep him. No good changing again.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post

Nolan had a good record at Notts if thats the case. I wouldn't be looking to employ somebody whose recent record was that bad in our position

We might as well play with 10 men.

We know Dickinson is useless against pace - can't we try to exploit that?

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast