+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Me too. I can't remember the last weekend that wasn't ruined by Notts. Honestly, I feel totally drained by the whole thing.
    I'm glad I work most weekends to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    I"m talking about a sub obviously. Enzio or could Etete play wide right?
    Sorry, I was having a go at the original team selection and not you. We all know that Dicko is slow, so use pace against him. Aless has played on the right, so surely that would have been the best option. If we know this, then what the hell are the scouts and coaching staff doing?

One of the reasons we'll be relegated is this strange loyalty fans and successive managers have had for Stead.
    Sure - great pro, honesty, a trier and all the rest of it, but can't we focus on effectiveness or the lack of it?!

(This has worked before in getting a goal out of him )

Me too. I can't remember the last weekend that wasn't ruined by Notts. Honestly, I feel totally drained by the whole thing.
    Last week put the lid on it for me. Big occasion, big crowd, clueless Notts. After watching that I've consigned myself to the fact that we are going down.

Going round Morrisons with the wife on a Saturday is more interesting than watching our lot at the moment.

Hadn't spotted that Cambs and Macc are both level now too! Somebody turn the lights out, please!

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Going round Morrisons with the wife on a Saturday is more interesting than watching our lot at the moment.
    Ouch, wouldn't get that far. I'd rather be sat at my laptop listening with a beer than looking at chickens for the Sunday.

Totally agree
    This is a game I would normally have been at.
    I have simply had enough and decided not to waste another £80.
    I am cleaning the kitchen which sounds more rewarding
    Completely pi$$ed off with Notts.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    One of the reasons we'll be relegated is this strange loyalty fans and successive managers have had for Stead.
    Sure - great pro, honesty, a trier and all the rest of it, but can't we focus on effectiveness or the lack of it?!

(This has worked before in getting a goal out of him )
    True. So many have faith in Stead, Hewitt & even think that Tootle coming back is going to improve things. These players are finished, cr@p, kaput - this is a "dead" team, it is not pining for the fjords - it is deceased , gone to meet it's maker.

Another dreadful goal conceded from a corner, and we look completely toothless up front (again).

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast