+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Add in key injuries, rarely putting out our strongest team and catastrophic loss of form by big players for us from last season and it just feels like we're going down without a fight.
    Loss of form from big players from last season? please name them. If it is the players that I think you mean, then no, last season was an off season for them as look at the season before. This is them reverting back to type

Morecambe level - it just gets worse and worse.

Slags winning now........ you just knew it, just knew it.

Enzio on. All he could risk was 15 mins really. Don't blame Ardley for that. But you could blame him for not putting Etete on as well

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Loss of form from big players from last season? please name them. If it is the players that I think you mean, then no, last season was an off season for them as look at the season before. This is them reverting back to type
    Spot on - 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Dennis for Aless & Evina off too - so it is S.O.B now.

I'm not sure about Enzio, it is a lot to put on his shoulders after a lay off.
    And Hewitt stays on. What a complete joke. Hewitt must give one hell of a blow job to be able to play every week and stay on the pitch after another shocking game, AGAIN

Subs made at last. Dennis and Enzio on.
    A bit frigging too late i must say

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Useless manger as usual. Enzio should be on. What's the point in sitting him on the bench?
    Hardy, this is an shocking pathetic shambles.
    Has he got the balls to admit he got this wrong as well

I can't even bring myself to listen to the commentaries anymore.

The one small mercy is that if relegation comes early, the club has more time to prepare for what will be as big a change of environment than it has faced since last being promoted to the top flight. I think the fan-base would also be far angrier if we dropped into the bottom two at the death. If everybody is allowed to come to terms with the prospect of non-league football in their own time over the course the next few months, it'll that bit easier to adjust to.

How we cope in tier 5 obviously depends on whether or not Hardy wants to stick it out, and if not, how quickly he can find somebody to take over.

"We'll meet again, don't know where don't know whennnnn" but I know we'll meet again some sunny day, keep smiling through just like you always do, and I know we'll meet again some sunny day - (in the National league - next season)

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast