+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

We can't chase the game with a team like that, Milsom or Bird off please

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I have seen statues move more than Duffy in defence, pathetic.
    I bet he pointed at someone as the ball went in the net though.

Yeovil are poor, yes, Charlie - but they stuffed us at home and they're in front again! They beat the Slags last week and generally don't concede many goals, they've had a couple of tonkings, of course.

We aren't likely to score many with this line up either.

Lets switch to a 4-3-3

Get Dennis on and either Bird/Duffy off

Another corner.....here we go.....

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    For God's sake. A corner is as good as a penalty for the opposition. It's the same every bloody week.
    Yet again we simply do not learn from previous mistakes made in past games. Only last week we gave a man too much space in the box for a free header and we’ve done it again this week ten minutes in and the culprit was Elliott Hewitt. It’s a different player each time and it’s basics where the players are failing.

It’s hard to remain enthusiastic and optimistic about our chances of survival because we just don’t learn from errors or show signs of improving from them. But I will continue to remain hopeful.

It’s all too easy and simple for the opposition and it has been in most games this season. Here we have a team that’s not won at home since August and let me guess Zoko or Dickinson will do something special they’ve not done against other teams.

I really hope we can try and get something out of this game and get an equaliser.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Lets switch to a 4-3-3

Nothing to lose by doing so now. I think we've played our best stuff under Ardley when we've been in the 4-3-3, not that that's saying much!

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Lets switch to a 4-3-3

Get Hewitt off - he is a waste of a shirt. CS just confirmed he was culpable for the goal too, not Duffy. Equally, Stead is a passenger - a lamp post would be more mobile than him. Hoping he sparks into action today.......... 70 minutes to go.

Come on Notts - surprise us.
    Last edited by Pies4u; 19-01-2019 at 03:24 PM.

Slater says it's Eliott Hewitt's man from the corner looking at the replay. So not Duffy

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Hewitt shouldn't be anywhere near a football pitch matey. He is utter tripe. Milsom is cr@p but he's miles better than Hewitt!

100% correct.

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast