+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

I'm getting a bit sick of that little bit of hope before a game. I go in to every game thinking, "maybe we can just knick a dirty win today and build from there, who knows we might put a little run together and at least stay in touch with the teams around us".

Naive at best. We're totally **** and deserve to get relegated.

Sounds like we are at least trying. We need 3 points Notts - give it a go.

We didn't even get to experience the honeymoon effect of a new manager where you pick up a few points and at least put yourself
    back in contention.

Slags 2 nil down now - not even scant consolation tho'.

Wtf do we expect when we employ a manager who had lost 10 of previous 12 at Wimbledon,don.t even know what his record is at Notts i'm that pi$sed off with them & the Spin Dr

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Cambs losing - a glimmer, however faint. If we get nothing from this it's fairly irrelevant really I suppose.
    This is a huge opportunity. But we simply aren't good enough. I have zero faith in this team even looking as though they might get something from this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    I'm getting a bit sick of that little bit of hope before a game. I go in to every game thinking, "maybe we can just knick a dirty win today and build from there, who knows we might put a little run together and at least stay in touch with the teams around us".

Naive at best. We're totally **** and deserve to get relegated.
    Might be the only way we can afford a complete clear out. Hopefully there is a clause in their contracts that says should we drop out the league Notts can show them the door at no cost.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    We didn't even get to experience the honeymoon effect of a new manager where you pick up a few points and at least put yourself
    back in contention.
    Exactly. That about sums it up really. Doesn't matter who is i/c - this squad is dire & the whole set up is flimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Wtf do we expect when we employ a manager who had lost 10 of previous 12 at Wimbledon,don.t even know what his record is at Notts i'm that pi$sed off with them & the Spin Dr
    We'll be spinning down to the Vanarama, so he can spin all he wants now.

I'm one of the more positive posters on this board and I'm done now. Just sick of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    No he wasn't, worked hard and was the only player who came close to score
    I agree he tried but the lad looks totally without any confidence his touch was terrible and he looked like a rabbit in the headlights. Yes he missed a couple of chances, does that count as a good game?

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast