+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Yeovil Town 19.1.19

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    There we go again. Just been confirmed that Hewitt left his man again. How many more times will this useless git do this before he gets dropped?
    He’s missed a sitter now at the other end. So that’s means he is responsible for the goal conceded and also for not capitalising on a goal scoring opportunity.

I don’t like singling out players as it’s a team game, but this just sums up the individual errors and lack of quality that too many individuals lack in our own box and in the opposition box. That is why we are where we are, we deserve to be because the sum of the parts are just not good enough.

Should have started Aless on the right instead of Hewitt and put Dennis up front. Simple
    It's not that difficult is it?

Hewitt has been a liability for months now - can't tackle, won't tackle. He's a complete liability defensively and offers nothing in attack, so why do we persist with him?

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    He’s missed a sitter now at the other end. So that’s means he is responsible for the goal conceded and also for not capitalising on a goal scoring opportunity.

I don’t like singling out players as it’s a team game, but this just sums up the individual errors and lack of quality that too many individuals lack in our own box and in the opposition box. That is why we are where we are, we deserve to be because the sum of the parts are just not good enough.

Whatever happens this season, I can't wait for it to end. Most depressing season I can ever remember.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    To be fai, for all the doom and gloom, it sounds like we're having a go again and it's just another stupid mistake that separates the teams.
    We've been the better team, but yoevil have already done what they need to do. The game is won.

But the pace against him is Hewitt. A slug on salt is faster than Hewitt, so that plan is a no go
    I"m talking about a sub obviously. Enzio or could Etete play wide right?

I'm convinced we need to go 4-4-2 now

Fitz

Duffy Bird Barclay Evina
    Aless O'Brien Vaughan Jones
    Dennis Stead

Milsom and Hewitt off. Duffy at RB the only choice.....

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post

This is 14 times this season that he has been at fault for goals. How many more times will he be allowed to do this before getting dropped?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Whatever happens this season, I can't wait for it to end. Most depressing season I can ever remember.

This is a game we should be winning, they lack real desire unfortunately.

Don't think Enzio has a full half in him. Maybe 20 mins

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Me too. I can't remember the last weekend that wasn't ruined by Notts. Honestly, I feel totally drained by the whole thing.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast