+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley out!

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    See? At least we're consistent.
    Except we weren't, I said it at the time Kewell was sacked, his results were DDWWW followed by LLLDD and two of the performances in the three losses had a lot of positives in them too, we played MK Don's off the park and were robbed by the ref and we dominated Swindon until a sub changed the game. I'd f*cking love to only lose 3 games in 10 games now...

Hardy gets no sympathy from me the way he's thrown his money down the sh*tter this season, it's his awful decision making that has cost us more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    We have pretty much zero chance of staying up who knows what we should do as Hardy was asked if he will stay on “when” we go down he didn’t answer that question.
    Can't really blame him for not answering if it was framed in that entrapping way to be honest.

Can't really blame him for not answering if it was framed in that entrapping way to be honest.
    If he was totally committed he would have answered the question we all know he doesn’t like to answer certain questions.

The bloke is an idiot let’s be honest he was having a go at Stags for not having a 20k ground last night what good has that done us.

I can't remember being so angry and upset with Notts. What a poor group of players, a really shoddy, uncaring bunch.
    They don't, it seems to me, give a fluck about Notts or the supporters. No passion, no effort and no goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    I can't remember being so angry and upset with Notts. What a poor group of players, a really shoddy, uncaring bunch.
    They don't, it seems to me, give a fluck about Notts or the supporters. No passion, no effort and no goals.
    Impossible to argue with....will I keep supporting them, hell, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    We can't just keep sacking managers.... IT DOESN'T WORK!!!!!FFS

Get relegated, complete clear out, Ardley builds his own team.
    What he says ^^^^' is the correct answer, at some time you have to draw a line across and start again.

Kewell did have the advantage of a full squad to pick from. I'm not sure Ardon has had the same luxury.

Changing the manager every 5 minutes is the reason we're in this mess. Let's give Ardley time to build his own team and then judge him from there.

It's just so bloody bleak. Almost everyone who contributescto this board is totally committed to Notts. We've really been let down very badly. And if you're reading this Alan.. give social media up, it's so damaging. I can't even drown my sorrows as I'm half way through Dry January. Goal drought January more like.

What's this 'when'? At this point it is NOT over.
    Admire your optimism Swale I really do
    We are 3 wins from safety, we have won 4 all season.
    Still to play: Lincoln, Stags, Franchise, Exeter, FGR, Carlisle who are all much better teams.
    It's not happening.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast