+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley out!

Ardley out!

We've been absolutely cr@p ever since he came in!

We were crap before too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughesy_Forever View Post
    We've been absolutely cr@p ever since he came in!
    What an extremely unnecessary post.

All I can say is...zero improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieTony View Post
    We were crap before too.
    We've been worse since Kewell was sacked, not even debatable.

Biggest mistake Hardy made was appointing a manager that would want to change everything mid season and his second biggest mistake was then sacking him despite the results being nowhere close to being worthy of sacking him. Unless Kewell had a massive punch up or something then getting rid of him was pathetic and effectively relegated us imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CheltenhamPie View Post
    What an extremely unnecessary post.
    Absolutely our Supporters look for any Scapegoat, this season its been Nolan, Kewell & now Ardley who in fairness has been left with the same could not give a f°°k bunch of so called players that the first two incumbents could also not get to play.
    Hence the Sack.

We're going down, we almost need to accept that and decide if we think Ardley will get us back up. If not we should put someone in place who we think can.
    Personally I would sack him, he sounds a beaten man. Utterly mental I know but I just don't believe he will get us out the National League and feel pretty certain he will take us down,( not blaming it all on him).
    Sacking is the easy part though we need a manager with experience of the National League and who has taken a club up.
    There are three currently out of work candidates who fit the bill.
    Paul Hurst
    Darrell Clarke
    Martin Allen

I'd take all three over Ardley right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    We've been worse since Kewell was sacked, not even debatable.

Biggest mistake Hardy made was appointing a manager that would want to change everything mid season and his second biggest mistake was then sacking him despite the results being nowhere close to being worthy of sacking him. Unless Kewell had a massive punch up or something then getting rid of him was pathetic and effectively relegated us imo.
    Correct - spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Absolutely our Supporters look for any Scapegoat, this season its been Nolan, Kewell & now Ardley who in fairness has been left with the same could not give a f°°k bunch of so called players that the first two incumbents could also not get to play.
    Hence the Sack.
    Correct, we just cannot keep blaming managers...but we do.

Nolan saddled us with an unbalanced and unfit squad which Kewell showed signs of getting to grips with. It does appear that the players didn't like him and were quite happy to see him go and make their life easier.
    I don't know if Ardley is the answer but he's got to be given the chance to build his own squad.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast