+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Brentford Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    No way is Crooks championship quality.

Looked like a fish out of water.
    That's a bit OTT,he came on, into a midfield that was clearly not up to it and to expect him to make a dramatic impact is a ridiculous statement to make.On the short time he was on,there were touches which showed to me he has got vision.A really stupid comment to make!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    That's a bit OTT,he came on, into a midfield that was clearly not up to it and to expect him to make a dramatic impact is a ridiculous statement to make.On the short time he was on,there were touches which showed to me he has got vision.A really stupid comment to make!!!!
    I would agree if I was basing my opinion on one game.....problem is I am not. Seen a lot of him.

Not good enough.

The poor kid came on for the last third of a game against superior opposition. From what I saw, he put himself about, chased and harried. Didn't he have a hand in our second goal?
    I think he may well be a valuable asset next season.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I would agree if I was basing my opinion on one game.....problem is I am not. Seen a lot of him.

Not good enough.
    If you have seen so much of him and thought him rubbish why didn't you share your valuable insights when Warnie signed him? Or are you actually a disgruntled Northampton supporter?

Ah well -might see Bumble next year.

Criticism of a player who has just signed.
    WOW

Wiles managed to come on and look a good player a few games ago and he had only been playing reserve games.
    99% of the time I wouldn't agree with idiot. Though 1% of the time even the idiots are right

Not fair for me to comment on the game as I only saw 10 minutes either side of Taylor's goal - which was very well struck by the way - and then the goals on Quest.

It seemed to me, and its difficult to get the full atmosphere on ifollow, that the ground was as quiet as a graveyard before the goal. We do struggle to get behind the lads when the opposition score first.

As for criticism of individual players, agree thats not fair.

Appalling behaviour towards Vyner by our fans who clearly have chosen him to be the scapegoat for all things wrong.
    Anyone who cheered yesterday when he was subbed needs to look at the support he had and the balls he was having to deal with whilst he was constantly out numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Appalling behaviour towards Vyner by our fans who clearly have chosen him to be the scapegoat for all things wrong.
    Anyone who cheered yesterday when he was subbed needs to look at the support he had and the balls he was having to deal with whilst he was constantly out numbered.
    I don’t think forde gave him any help on field yes vyner didn’t mark his man well but forde was out of position, then there was semis don’t score clear it. Point is it wasn’t just vyner and yes he’s still not good enough but what can we do?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast