+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any point signing new players?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    While it's still mathematically possible, I spose I can see the reasons behind it but as Pies4 sez, who would come here? Looking at our upcoming fixtures, we're as good as down IMHAHO.
    Have to agree with this gumper.. can't see us picking up another point this season if I'm honest

I do wonder if you attend matches as if you do you will know we (except the home game against Bury) have looked second best to nearly every team we play.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    We're still fighting for survival with 17 games left and in need of signings to spark the battle. Get a grip!
    I do wonder if you attend matches as if you do you will know we (except the home game against Bury) have looked second best to nearly every team we play.

The NCFC Titanic is now at a 45 degree angle, pointing downwards.

Save your money Alan and get ready for the firesale / mass exodus - on and off the pitch - when this sh!tstorm of a season finally ends.

Agreed player-wise, but as a club, which includes US I hope we are.
    Well we all know us fans are fighting. We're the only ones that are at the club.

We're still fighting for survival with 17 games left and in need of signings to spark the battle. Get a grip!
    I would like to think we have talent and fight, I don't think we have either mate.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I would like to think we have talent but no fight, I don't think we have either mate.
    Most of these players have no talent and no fight. Better to pick 5 or 6 from the crowd every game and then we might see an improvement in results

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Most of these players have no talent and no fight. Better to pick 5 or 6 from the crowd every game and then we might see an improvement in results
    Wow , you were quick Disturbed. No problem being picked as long as I can still have my half time cheesy chips.

Honestly think we need to cancel the contracts of 5 or 6 players, pay them off and just play the kids. We are going down so need to start planning for non league football. That means cutting the wage bill by 80% and playing the youngsters.

Time to blood some of the youngsters
    any potential new signings will be other clubs youngsters or over the hill journeymen.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast