+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing players....

Missing players....

Fernandez
    Dummett
    Ki
    Shelvey
    Diame
    Kenedy

Ash will tell Rafa they are our new signings when they return...

The smug b@st@rd won't be able to wipe the smile off his face tonight.

On a related note, was Kenedy injured today?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    i hope hes ****ed off back to Chelsea, its like playing with 10 men when he plays. Send him back and get Loftus

Kenedy and Fernandez both ill. Virus apparently

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i hope hes ****ed off back to Chelsea, its like playing with 10 men when he plays. Send him back and get Loftus
    Now that would be some deal.

Chelsea probably will not part with RLC now after letting Fabregas go.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post

Sore toe nail apparently,I think we are after a loan deal within the EPL if it comes off,Kenedy's ganning back to Chelski..

We should phucking buy Rondon or swap for Gayle and get another loan in..... I dont want loans... but i would sooner own Rondon now, than go through the full pantomime again in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    Sore toe nail apparently,I think we are after a loan deal within the EPL if it comes off,Kenedy's ganning back to Chelski..
    Shame. really...the Kenedy we saw last season was the catalyst, along with Dubravka, for kick-starting our survival bid. His head isn't in the same place this season and he wouldn't be a loss to the team..which says everything you need to know about his performances.

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    I’m a big fan of left ar se cheek I would rather chuck money at him rather than anyone else

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)