+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crowd

Crowd

As expected under 3000 but what struck me was how few adults, crowd had a large proportion of oaps and bairns.

When will they wake up and end the over charging of working adults.

On a positive crowd didn't get too upset but thinking a boot it that might just be apathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    As expected under 3000 but what struck me was how few adults, crowd had a large proportion of oaps and bairns.

On a positive crowd didn't get too upset but thinking a boot it that might just be apathy.
    I couldn't be bothered getting upset so apathy I reckon. Didn't even have a go at the referee - not like me at all.

never went due to the mental all tkt affair,yes i know there was patg announced yesterday but by then id been persuaded to take the young lass down to a birthday party
    simple as this im afraid,make it all tkt when it's as clear the ground will be less than half full then i widna go even if it was for free im afraid,absolute shambolic stae of affairs ,who the hell said make this all tkt?severely out of touch whoever it was

up until very recently id never missed a s/c game home or away in over 40 years

Just about what I expected today, second best again.
    Two home wins this season, Brechin and accies, on a plus side, Dales and Nelson looked promising.
    At least we are still in the cup, as I wasn't expecting too much.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    never went due to the mental all tkt affair,yes i know there was patg announced yesterday but by then id been persuaded to take the young lass down to a birthday party
    simple as this im afraid,make it all tkt when it's as clear the ground will be less than half full then i widna go even if it was for free im afraid,absolute shambolic stae of affairs ,who the hell said make this all tkt?severely out of touch whoever it was

up until very recently id never missed a s/c game home or away in over 40 years
    I joined the queue at the Main Stand cash gate about 2.40pm and there were about 20 people queuing up to gain admission. The Dundee supporters around me thought that it was crazy to only announce yesterday that there were PATG in Main Stand and Bobby Cox Stand. Everyone thought that it should have been announced at when the ticket prices were published. You would think that the club were trying to discourage people from attending the game.
    It would be interesting to know how many people gained admission via the PATG but Dundee FC will probably not reply to a Freedom of Information request.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

I was in the Derry and there were about 4 seats each for everyone there, zero atmosphere and average age would be over 50 for sure.

offical says 2728 were there mybe just mybe the board will ditch their stupid all tkt policy for games that are likely to attract sub 3000 gates infact make that sub 7000

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    offical says 2728 were there mybe just mybe the board will ditch their stupid all tkt policy for games that are likely to attract sub 3000 gates infact make that sub 7000
    For me just as big a scandal is only announcing a PATG the day before the game. How many others had arranged other things earlier in the week?

Having said that the truth is that if anyone really desperately wanted to go they would have made the effort to somehow or other get a ticket in advance if that was their only option to get in. Which leads me to the biggest scandal, nobody really wants to watch the rubbish that we're being served up week in, week out. That's all down to one man in my opinion.

3604 at the East Angus Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty 1951 View Post
    3604 at the East Angus Derby.
    They always travel to away games against wee teams but only when they think there's a good chance of a win like yesterday.

Anyway, closer to home than Tannadice for many of them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)