+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The roar when Vyner was subbed.....

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiacrabapple View Post
    I am a plasterers mate and the abuse Vyner is getting on here is disgusting.
    Of course it comes from the underachievers on here as I said before before it was removed by the gestapo( cue mock indignation and suggestions that I would like to murder a million Jews)

Never seen Vyner giving less than 100 per cent.
    He is out of position and plays inside on Warney’s orders leaving the winger free..these are the problems not the young lad’s fault.
    Warney makes the same tactical mistakes week after week
    I am not actually criticising Warne who does his best on peanuts but the blame does not lie with Vyner.

Get off his back and try and make something with your own failed lives.
    Quite happy with my life pal not failed at all retired early and well provided for. Why get personal. I don't think any poster on here has blamed anyone other than the manager. And yes the midfield was poor and yes Ajayi should have done better for their first but the main point of our goals against has come down the right hand side, something has to be done to stop that.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    All we are doing is giving our opinions.
    We have every right to do that and most on here are actually empathising with Vyner.

The manager has had a lot of deserved praise on here.
    Saturday was awful and he has to take that on the chin. It’s his fault that he’s picking the players in wrong positions.
    As a supporter who puts my hand in my pocket and goes to games I’m gonna keep saying when I think the manager has got it wrong.
    I’ll also give praise when it’s due.
    That’s my right as a supporter.
    Couldn't agree more.

I am a plasterers mate
    ... who is a bogus doctor, bogus boatbuilder, bogus NHS administator, bogus trader in model soldiers, bogus parfumier, bogus hostelier, etc, (can't remember all the rest) in his spare time...

Yes Vaulks does some bad passes (including the 4th goal), but that might be because he makes more passes than anyone else.

His pass with his which led to Ajayi missing an open goal was top drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    ... who is a bogus doctor, bogus boatbuilder, bogus NHS administator, bogus trader in model soldiers, bogus parfumier, bogus hostelier, etc, (can't remember all the rest) in his spare time...
    Gone are the days of a job for life Michael.
    I also sold plastic ducks for a while but gmgm undercut me with his Chinese imports.
    I am only back as I am on my luxury world cruise so I can get around the anti upper class moderating so let’s keep it civil mike.

If you need any plastering doing I can get my boss to do you a discounted deal but do ok it with the council first.
    As you are a pal mike let me give you the heads up on a couple of shares..Optibiotix and Skinbiotherapeutics,nudge nudge wink wink,I am not buying ******* but these two I am filling my boots with.

Good luck mike and all the best to you and your partner.

Thought you were still serving your footymad time crabby? Get back in your cell and you might get some time back for good behaviour.

Set the Rotherham 1 free...I am innocent!

Set the Rotherham 1 free...I am innocent!
    Ha.. no you are anastasiakempo..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456