+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The roar when Vyner was subbed.....

Tried several times to delete the word ladies, and replace with lad.

Cringe worthy listening to the boos. Problem now is the fans have singled him out. After 5 minutes they berated everything he did. And sometimes things he didn't do..
    Another Dael Fry Fans know best moment

I’d like them abusers to explain each goal from yesterday and why they think Vyner was at fault but it won’t happen because they haven’t got a ****ing clue

We go on about developing young talent and following what other clubs have done.
    We get a young player in and he gets crucified when he makes mistakes.
    Personally I thought Towell and Vaulks didn’t track the runners for at least 3 goals yesterday but they can do no wrong.
    RUFC generally don’t develop players well and the supporters are responsible for some of that.

We like to find a scape goat. As bad as the full backs don't close down, the midfielders don't offer any protection. They can't even track the runs of the opposition, they just chase the ball like school boys.

The easiest way to score against us is to run down the wing then pull the ball back to the D.

Also cringeworthy so many fans leaving early.
    We all have a choice but it's a bit disrespectful and toys out of the Pram.
    Brentford fans were mocking us and can't blame them really

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Also cringeworthy so many fans leaving early.
    We all have a choice but it's a bit disrespectful and toys out of the Pram.
    Brentford fans were mocking us and can't blame them really
    The word "disrespectful" is a bit overused, it always reminds of Adrian Durham who uses it for just about every one of his contrived Talk Sport "debates".

Not sure how it's disrespectful and if people want to leave early it's their choice. Flour, would you eat a restaurant meal where the chicken is undercooked out of respect for the chef? Main difference between that and a football game is you get the chance of your money back in a restaurant.

However do disagree with the fans singling out Vyner who, in my opinion, was not the worst player on the pitch. That accolade goes to Towell.

Quote Originally Posted by MonopolyDog View Post
    The word "disrespectful" is a bit overused, it always reminds of Adrian Durham who uses it for just about every one of his contrived Talk Sport "debates".

Not sure how it's disrespectful and if people want to leave early it's their choice. Flour, would you eat a restaurant meal where the chicken is undercooked out of respect for the chef? Main difference between that and a football game is you get the chance of your money back in a restaurant.

However do disagree with the fans singling out Vyner who, in my opinion, was not the worst player on the pitch. That accolade goes to Towell.
    I stopped right to the bitter end. It was a bit like being the sole witness at a major car smash.

It was horrible to hear that Saturday.

What was he up against? For large periods of the first half their full back was hugging the line they put a forward in between him and Ajayi and then our midfield left one to sit in front of him.

He was left isolated by ajayi many times.

Unbelievably abuse was thrown at him for the first goal when ajayi was caught flat footed twice and the midfield left their guy to walk freely in to the box to score.

I think that people have decided that he's going to have a bad game before kick off

It's wrong to boo young lad off. The issue sits with the management he shouldn't be playing at full back end of chat. It's not the lads fault he's not good enough and as much as I've moaned about him playing at right back I don't blame him personally, yes it's wrong to boo the lad off but perhaps maybe Warne may realise how many fans feel about the selection, surely we can't all be wrong.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast