+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 157 Years Of History!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I said a few games ago, I can see it getting quite toxic towards the end of the season if we don't at least put up a fight.
    I think it'll boil over after/during the Mansfield game. The script is already written for an inept display and solid hammering, and I think that will be enough for some. I'm tempted to fly back for the game, invade the pitch, and do a two-footed challenge on the opposition to show 'em how it's done, all while wearing my child-size bar code kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    I will hold your jacket l am way to old for fisticuffs & boots.����
    Doesn't it just break your heart seeing this great club of ours.
    Last edited by navypie; 19-01-2019 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    I think it'll boil over after/during the Mansfield game. The script is already written for an inept display and solid hammering, and I think that will be enough for some. I'm tempted to fly back for the game, invade the pitch, and do a two-footed challenge on the opposition to show 'em how it's done, all while wearing my child-size bar code kit.
    I think it’s a huge concern it will boil over against Lincoln and Mansfield! Two huge local derbies, two massive crowds and likely two big defeats

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    I think it’s a huge concern it will boil over against Lincoln and Mansfield! Two huge local derbies, two massive crowds and likely two big defeats

Not surprisingly, Al is getting some serious stick on twitter tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Doesn't it just break your heart seeing this great club of ours.
    Like all on here with the odd exception l am absolutely gutted, in my 68 years of watching my beloved Pies l have seen some poor teams & terrible players. One thing they all shared with the best though was, Pride, Passion & Commitment when they pulled the famous shirt on.
    That was the case until this Shower of Garbage arrived. 😡😡😡

I am quitely confident we will concede 157 goals in those 2 games

" huge concern" We are Notts County mate, I don't see public disorder breaking out. Well , me and my lad might boo.

Breaks my heart too.

And my my mums, my sister and me! Sad sorry times as a Notts County Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    " huge concern" We are Notts County mate, I don't see public disorder breaking out. Well , me and my lad might boo.
    I’d imagine it would turn toxic as in the atmosphere with negative chanting and booing during the game if we don’t at least put up a fight against Mansfield. Plus their fans will no doubt be goading the Notts fans for the entire game.

If it’s a hammering against Mansfield then it’s going to form a perfect storm with many angry and upset Notts fans and many happy and goading Mansfield fans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast