+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 157 Years Of History!

157 Years Of History!

I doubt a single one of our pathetic squad is even bothered enough to come on here and read this, but if one of you is..

I want you to try and comprehend the historical damage you are doing to this club!

157 is also the total number of goals we will concede this season.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    157 is also the total number of goals we will concede this season.
    so we are only going to play 42 games then?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    I doubt a single one of our pathetic squad is even bothered enough to come on here and read this, but if one of you is..

I want you to try and comprehend the historical damage you are doing to this club!
    Sadly whilst l agree with your sentiments l am sorry to inform that this squad do not give two Monkeys Uncles, they have no feelings for this Great Old Club to them there is another club to screw around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Sadly whilst l agree with your sentiments l am sorry to inform that this squad do not give two Monkeys Uncles, they have no feelings for this Great Old Club to them there is another club to screw around the corner.
    Totally agree

Yes absolutely. I for one would love to speak to the squad. I'd give the lazy buggers a rollicking to end all rollickings.
    No they haveve no idea whatsoever what they and certain others have done and just how much Notts County means to all of us. Not fit to wear the shirt doesn't come anywhere close.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    Yes absolutely. I for one would love to speak to the squad. I'd give the lazy buggers a rollicking to end all rollickings.
    No they haveve no idea whatsoever what they and certain others have done and just how much Notts County means to all of us. Not fit to wear the shirt doesn't come anywhere close.
    Sir Jimmy, Jack " Son ", Tony Hatful, Arthur Mann, Bill Brindley, Tony Flower, Charlie Crickmore, Tommy Lawton, Jackie Sewell & many more will be turning over in their graves if they could see where this Great Old Club is currently heading, it breaks my heart.
    Last edited by Bridg4d_Pie_; 19-01-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    I said a few games ago, I can see it getting quite toxic towards the end of the season if we don't at least put up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I said a few games ago, I can see it getting quite toxic towards the end of the season if we don't at least put up a fight.
    Let's all get together and kick their heads in. Only joking.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Let's all get together and kick their heads in. Only joking.
    I will hold your jacket l am way to old for fisticuffs & boots.😂😂

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast