+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we survive the drop....thoughts

Can we survive the drop....thoughts

For me Bolton and Ipswich are key indicators, Notlob were every inch a mid table div one and they overcame easily, Ipswich one shot and three points.

I’d consigned myself to league one football on Boxing Day after the pub football we played, on a brighter note I think we can do well in division one...thoughts

With this team we will go down.

The fat lady ain’t singing yet. Still think it’s perm any 3 from 6.

If we don't strengthen significantly before the transfer window closes I fear we are doomed Mr Mainwaring

Long way to go get things can happen.

Pretty obvious the Chairman is content to take the money and allow us to be relegated. It's so disappointing because it'll be a long long time I fear before we get back. With reasonable investment and better coaching (how many relegations has Barker on his CV ?) we could have made a fist of it. Now I wonder where the next point,never mind a win, is going to come from.

You cant beat robot football..thats where its at now..and we aint got the players to do it ...

That performance yes we will go down.
    We shouldn’t but we will.

There is a slight chance we may stay up, but it will be more of the same next season. Is it worth it? Not exactly fun at the moment is it?
    The gap between the divisions is getting ever wider, requiring more and more funds each year. Will we ever be able to compete at this level?

Yep we wont bounce straight back next time if we drop, The top 7 in league 1 are running away with it atm so theres a good chance 4 teams in l1 will be in the running again next year plus the 2 who come down with us plus there will be at least one dark horse.

Mid table at the best.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast