+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst week ever? Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Today I watched a bit of the Harrogate v Hartlepool game on BT Sport.

Unthinkable not long ago that we might be down there with them. But today reality has dawned.

It's still possible to avoid relegation, and anything can happen, but even I am very concerned now.
    At least we'll get some TV time I suppose...

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    To be honest I can not see us take another point this season let alone avoid the drop... It's so sad that this is happening but the only tiny glimmer of hope is the fact we have 2 weeks without a game so plenty of time to get new faces in and drop 90% of this dead weight. As stated in another thread If I was AH I would pay off most of the "players" contracts and sent them to the Evostick premiership where they belong. He would loose a damn sight more money if and when we loose our league status.
    Last time we had a weekend off was after we'd gone 5 unbeaten, 2 draws and 3 back to back wins... We came back from it losing the next 3 and then drawing two so god help us if we come back from this break worse than before it

We’ve had better weeks that’s for sure !

The damage was done at the start of the season when “somebody” decided it was a good idea to change from a direct ball team to a fancy dan team I don’t care how negative it sounds this team has no chance of staying up.

After the Mansfield and Lincoln games Hardy better get used to some below 4K gates as nobody is going to bother watching this team it’s full of losers and not only on the pitch.

Well MiG's posts tonight will be interesting, if predictable.

I mentioned on the match thread that Hardy is the architect of our current demise. He has made some shocking appointments, terrible decisions, interfered to much in football matters and he regularly talks himself into trouble, not only on social media. The Kewell fiasco beggars belief and despite the errors of previous regimes, which have contributed to our current plight, the faith he placed in Nolan was as ill judged as his constant meddling in player recruitment and inability to rein in his ego.

I still have sympathy for Ardley, he has inherited a bunch of duff players and a Club in turmoil. However, I very much fear that he is way out of his depth in trying to salvage something from this farcical season. Good luck to him for the remainder of the season but the writing is, very clearly, on the wall.

In respect of culpability and responsibility, there is only one place to look. There still seems to be a sycophantic, brown nosing few who don't want to face the reality that the man who removed the iconic names of Wheeler & Masson from Club lounges, dismantled the VP's & alienated another Club legend is presiding over the worst season in our history. A season which looks destined to conclude in the end of FL status unless some miracle occurs.

He has two weeks to engineer that miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    He had two weeks to engineer that miracle.
    Fixed that for you.

Name:  RIP 2019.jpg
Views: 936
Size:  12.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    I mentioned on the match thread that Hardy is the architect of our current demise. He has made some shocking appointments, terrible decisions, interfered to much in football matters and he regularly talks himself into trouble, not only on social media. The Kewell fiasco beggars belief and despite the errors of previous regimes, which have contributed to our current plight, the faith he placed in Nolan was as ill judged as his constant meddling in player recruitment and inability to rein in his ego.

I still have sympathy for Ardley, he has inherited a bunch of duff players and a Club in turmoil. However, I very much fear that he is way out of his depth in trying to salvage something from this farcical season. Good luck to him for the remainder of the season but the writing is, very clearly, on the wall.

In respect of culpability and responsibility, there is only one place to look. There still seems to be a sycophantic, brown nosing few who don't want to face the reality that the man who removed the iconic names of Wheeler & Masson from Club lounges, dismantled the VP's & alienated another Club legend is presiding over the worst season in our history. A season which looks destined to conclude in the end of FL status unless some miracle occurs.
    Evening Pies4u.Why were the lounges renamed..do you know? And is there no Vice President package available now? And what's he done to alienate a club legend? Is there some restructuring going on? I do hope Mr Ardley can keep us up, but I think we could've done with more of a feisty motivator. Must admit to feeling a bit more worried than I was.

In response to your questions; Yes, no, he's been made to feel unwelcome and God knows.

The Masson Suite is now The Directors Lounge, Wheelers is the Carlsberg lounge and there are no VP's. If you want to know the some ifit reasons then I suggest that you ask Mr Hardy.

Don't know about worst week, but this is the worst Saturday night for me that I've known concerning Notts. Can't see us turning this round, but still hope that we can by some miracle. I

Will still be there when I can though, what is it about supporting Notts? It's the worst feeling in the world at the moment, but at the same time it's the best!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast